Reviews for Return to Grimmauld Place
GallagherGirl537 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
This was great. Please finish it.
lemon1110 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
oh hermione!

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORYYYYYYYYYYYY
Taylor1991 chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
lol

Thanks for sharing. I won't beg you to continue writing again, as I know that can get really annoying; hope that the mews decide to shower you with inspiration.
Taylor1991 chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Molly's reaction wasn't at all surprising. Hope that the next chappie contains the conversation between Harry and Arthur as I really am anxious to read it.
Taylor1991 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Glad that Harry's going to be supportive. It's nice to see Colen befriending Ginny and overall accomplishing more than simply being annoying with his incessent photographing.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Thanks for writing. Hm, Ginny's pg boy or girl? Definitely adding to my faves (even though I realize that you've abandoned it) maybe you'll write more soon?
Bones101 chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
This is really good stuff. It made me laugh and leaves me wanting more. Can't wait to read the part about Snape. HAHA! Keep writing!
accountclosed2014 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
This is good.
accountclosed2014 chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
are you going to write more?
Last of the Trifecta chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
update soon
flowerypetal chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
really good story. makes me giggle. too bad you gave it up.
choirsinger chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
lol update soon please!
noburningliberacemannequins chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
This story is amazing! I was laughing out loud the whole time! I know you haven't updated this in a long time, but could you pleas out up another chapter or two? it's one of my faves!
riegert8 chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
I think that this is a great story. It nice and big surprise that Ginny is pregnant for her last years, but sometimes things like this happen. My older sister got married at 16 and she keep on saying that her and husband would wait an couple years for they try for kids, to make an long story short she was pregnant two week after she was married. I hope you finish this story someday.
CrazyChipmunkGoneHyper chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
you should really carry on with this story its really good.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »