Reviews for I Can Barely Recall
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I like your "Fin" at the end :)

so spanish!

lovely! thanks!

I'm really hoping to hear about you! take care pls!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
SO GOOD! I absolutely loved it! Loved it, loved it, loved it! Nothing bad to say about it!
SiRiUsLyInLuV71 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I read this before... but I don't know if I left a review but if I didn't here is one now! It was awesome! You Siriusly rock! I mean... Of course... the author who wrote "Anything but mine" could write anything. Siriusly it was beautiful.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Cute little one-shot, loved it! You're truly one of the best Sirius/Hermione writers out her on
Dink chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Aw this one was so cute. I'm glad Harry left her so Sirius could make her happy
SH chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Thats so sweet :)

I like it
Fiona chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Very good. Short, but sweet. Poor Sirius, loving her and watching Harry live with her for the last four years. Im glad he got her back in the end!
April Boo chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Sigh.. they keep getting better... Poor Harry, loving her but knowing she loved Sirius the whole time. And the way Sirius reacted to Harry at the bar, priceless.
MiMschi chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
aww.. that was so sweet! you actually are quite gifted to write such sweet scenes i have to say!
me chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I really liked this one
this brilliant dream chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
haha...dang...no sex in this one ;)

I like that you made Sirius and Harry so close...that's how I would've written them too. I don't recall Sirius and Harry ever hugging in the stories...not once.

good fic :)
KieriToews chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I loved it! But damn if I didn't feel awful for what Harry went through... I think that it would probably be even better if this was longer. Good show.
EsScaper chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
You always write the best Sirius/Hermione stories! This one was a warm and snuggly one, as opposed to some of your "hotter" ones. Still a wonderful job, and greatly appreciated!

Esc.
Rane2920072 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
OH I love it! pLease update soon any other of your stories soon! I love this! Cheers!
CinnamonScarlet chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Oh, that was really great! Will you write a prequel or something like that? Please continue!