Reviews for Brothers
June Odyssey chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I realize you haven't written anything in over about seven years, but I'd love if you picked it up again! It's been great for the first two chapters.
sentarla chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I read you dream story ( for the fourth time) and though hmmm I don't thinking ever looked the author up. I do and find stories that make me cry and others I want to continue. I know it has been a looooong time since an update but please come back :-)
April Rodgers chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
The story sounds very interesting but if you could make another centering on John Sheppard and coming from an abusive background that would be great but keep up the good work!
VampCaro chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Please say there will be a chapter 3
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
I really hope you come back to this...I'd love to read more.
busybeaver chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Very nice. Please update.
Jeune Coeur chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Loving this story! Update soon please! :D
Amakurikara chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Oh wow! I loved your story! It's so good! Are you planning on updating this story anytime soon? I realize that it's been three years but...I can still hope! Also, I noticed on your profile that you have a livejournal, and it says that there is an address to it, but it isn't showing on your profile. Just wondering about that. Anyways, I hope that you update this at some point in the near future, it was awesome!
hunterofshadow chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
This was really great, I hope that one day you'll come back and revisit it *nudges* :D
Amaq Iraluq chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Hey, I just found this. It's really good. PLEASE continue it! It's been two years!
IlluZen chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
Interesting idea. I'm looking forward to more.
Llanea chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
hey, any idea when this will be updated?
Llanea chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Oh please hurry with more it has been months and i'm bored out of my scull *leaves*

-3 seconds pass-

*door opens* "great story by the way" *wink*
kokomocalifornia chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
this is great! update when you can.
Justine chapter 2 . 8/10/2006