Reviews for My Heart, My Soul, My Little Sister
LadyPrin chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I LOVE THIS! It's so sweet! And the ending sentence was GREAT!

Sweet-Killer-Honey chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
That was so sweet!
Lunarmercury chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This is a very sweet story! You have a few typos (e.g. I even interfering with time itself), but they weren't a big deal...

The way you bolded and italicized certain words lended a very nice effect to the overall feel of the read. I think you expressed Kagami's feelings for Kaguya very well and realistically, and I like how you really painted Gold (the living weapon) as a real, sentient being - that can be difficult to do, as it's very easy to think about them as just inanimate objects.

The only question I have is this: would Kagami know Bambi? He died a while before she was born, right? Did he meet her afterwards besides when he accompanied Kaguya? I'm not sure.

Splendid story, and a very enjoyable read. I hope you write more! PL needs all the quality fanfiction it can get.
Oro4 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I loved it! I was a little worried but it was great! awesome job!
Leafee LeBeau chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Heheh, so cute! I want an older brother so much. This is very sweet little fict. _.
Sirena Wrevnyne chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aw, that's a really sweet one there. n_n Applause for the first Planet Ladder fanfic I've read here. I think you got a bit heavy-handed with the bolding for emphasis, especially since there were so many. I find that it breaks up the flow a trifle much, unless you use it sparingly. Tone it down a bit, because we can catch the beautiful mood you made just fine without them.
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I really like Planet Ladder. And I found this fic to be quite enjoyable to read! Not many can impress me. Actually, I'm just joking... LOTS can impress me, so it's all good! I'll add this story to my favorites, A-OK! :P

BlueFox of the Moon chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
This is really good! You should make more Planet Ladder stories!
cheraichan chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
hey! This is really good. I like how you did it with this couple. It is a nice thing to have a different story every once in awhile.
deal-with-it chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
yes, very angsty and sad, but i loved it very much. excellent kagami thoughts on kaguya! i hope you create more planet ladder stories! _

-Laichi .
ichaicha chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
aww! i loved it! :)
Cadet Eyes chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
oh that was so sweet. i liked it so much. it's so different than mine.
Kerichi chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Oh! This is so cute! AND sorta disturbing... and very Kagami! _ I do admit, their relationship in the books os borderline incest as well (In book seven I think he may have kissed her!), so it's IC!

(Waves Planet Ladder Banner) Yay! We need more fanfic! . I'll write one too...eventually.