Reviews for My Happy Ending
chocolatefan chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
HEy! I know it's al long time ago.. But this story is so good! Would you please- Update? )
Cheeky-Chick1only chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
y hav u not updated!
panthersrock08 chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
hey you should keep going i like it.
JennCorinthos chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
This story is so interesting loving where you are taking this. Can not wait to read more.

JENNIFER

WARRICK/SARA SHIPPER
Ashley chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
omg! you so have to update!
XxHeavenHelpUsNowxX chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
hey you have to carry this on please it is really good.

Trying to write my first fanfic the only trouble is i've got writers block, it's not f*$%£n fair.

I wish i could write as good as you.

keep writing.
phoenix lily chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
this is really good so far!
UnspokenLoves chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
Very good please do continue.
CSIFan4Life chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Another good chapter. I understand not being able to update quickly so don't worry about it. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

CSIFan4Life chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Good chapter. This is really interesting so I hope you update soon!

LadyJess chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
The end bit is based on Thirteen isn't it?

Anyway, really interesting ideas so far. I'm excited to see how it all pans out.
Transylvanian chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Geeks rule!(I'm a geek in case you haven't noticed) Goodish story so far. It's a little bit different with the populars in my 8th grade, but somewhat close. In my school only the head of the prep copies homework, her sidekicks are extremly smart and do the work. Is Sara the head prep? By the way which prep class are you talking about, there is smart, advanced and standard prep groops. The smart and advanced prep are friends but the smart prep don't associate with the standard preps, thats the advanced preps job. Or is there no class division?
csicrazii chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
nice story. update soon!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
This is really good. I am interested in see how the rest of this goes. I hope you update soon!

LadyJess chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
ooh, this has potential! i'm very excited!