Reviews for Unexpected
lsass.exe chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
Great story. A little bit overdramatic for my taste but your excellent writing kept me hooked. You got some amazing metaphores going here that are just beautifull.
miza.amira.94 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Im in love with ur words...:'(
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
I am in love with ur writing...no one has ever made me cry while reading this chapter...it was fill with emotion and sadness..i could literally feel the pain these two are going through..im defenitely ur fan...good work
jackie-o86 chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
What? That's unforgivable! She let Hermione off the hook way too easy.
RainbowMinds chapter 14 . 10/3/2011
I read this a really long time ago, and never reviewed :( But this is one of my favorite Ginny/Hermione stories. I have read it several times, and I have to say you did an absolutely fabulous job :)
kennedy ann chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
I do apologize for that last review, I was not entirely sober. So just be glad I didn't confess my undying love for you or something of the like.

Now this story. *sigh*It makes me so upset when I realize that you no longer pay attention to fan fiction. I feel as if I was meant to read you work for all eternity. Any who, great story, especially considering it was your first you claim.

-Kennedy Ann
TrekGames23 chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
I love this fic, it had me having 50 emotions at once: happy, anger, love, hate, the wish to scream, etc, etc.

It was amazing and it was a happy ending, but not a those cookie cutter, happy endings.

Thank you for sharing and I hope to read more from you -
Solsticio21 chapter 14 . 6/1/2010
Awesome ending! I love that song ;)
Solsticio21 chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
That is my girl hahaha Awesome!
Solsticio21 chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
I like Lavender in this story, for once she is not a problem for their relationship. That's cool. Great chapter.
Solsticio21 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Great chapter! Finally together, I just hope Fred doesn't suffer too much!
Solsticio21 chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Ginny, why didn't you tell her! :)
anon chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
i dont have an account here so i couldn't leave my name, sorry for the anon review.

anyway, the story was great! loved how it progressed and its so much better than a one-shot
Lol chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
This fic is fucking epic.

I've been reading through all the ginny/hermione fics for a while now and i was getting bored of all the oneshots. Some of them are all right but this kicks ass.

I love how you developed the relationships and described the developing relationship without saying too little and making it unrealistic, and without saying too much and going all Dickens on it.

Write some more Ginny/Hermione stuff and link me!
Gerbils Go Gaga chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
I knew it was Mr. Brightside! That song is awesome and it fits your story beautifully. Keep writing, I'm sure people like me would be very much thrilled. That is to say that you're one of the very few writers of this genre to inject meaning and emotion to what majority of society thinks is taboo.