Reviews for A Rebel Another Day
pheonixlegend chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
AWESOME STORY :D
MlAAtR chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
it was good, a littel to much Teen Titans. like some times a can clerly remember the same lines and it was almost the same yust difrent names. but i lkied how you chanched the ending.
gps3 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
it very good, but it fells a bit to mutch teen titans and not mlaatr. i understand your consept, but i like it more if it was more of a story of its one. instead of almost a remake of the TT serie. still very good.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
THAT WAS B***** THAT SUCK A**
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
THAT WAS B***** THAT SUCK A**
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
XD FREAKIN RANDOM WITH THE TEEN TITANS, MAN! But... T_T Sad with Jenny and Brad.
Shiro chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Okay! That was like a blast from the past! T. E. E. N. T. I. T. I. T. A. N. S.! Teen titans! Let's go! XD

... Now I miss Terra. T~T

All aside, it was good. But I did see a few errors is spelling, well, more like typos. ; Then again, nobody's perfect! I actually like the couple JennyxBrad. To me it makes more sense. I liked the ending to the fanfic. The teen titans encounter was pretty funny. Great comedy relief on my part. Better than I can ever do. My friends think I'm not funny even if I try hard. Hehehe... Keep up the good/awesome work!
Blackcat842 chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
YOU-ARE-THE-GOD-OF- FANFICTION!
Morgomir chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
DeadDeadDeadUnused chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
This thing needs a sequel. -twitches- SEQUEL is NEEDED! Just Like I need a Pop-Ice... Yum. Pop-Ice. -grunt- AGH! -falls to floor twitching-
Miz Antiquity chapter 9 . 8/14/2005
I loved this story and it's definately goin' to my faves.

It was just like that TT episode and I was just watchin' it a few minutes ago.I remember the monolouge where Terra says "My name is Terra..."and so the end when Jenny hugs Brad she says "You were the best friend I ever had" and that's just what Terra said to Beast Boy.I'm a Jenny/Brad fan just like you.I love TT!
KawaiiPuchiko chapter 8 . 8/13/2005
wow, so Kawaii! I love teen titans! Great story *gives cookie*
blindingdarkness15 chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
!

this story rocks so much. Jenny is acting like Terr and cyobrg all in one. Brad and Jenny for ever!
slpytlak chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
No problem, you should check on my profile I have stories I'm going to work on...I'M STILL WAITING FOR MICROSOFT WORD TO BE READY!
slpytlak chapter 8 . 4/22/2005