Reviews for Lillith
gecko-grl-2 chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Update PLZ!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
Hah. So I'm guessing the boy Yami nit is Yuugi.

xD Lilith, huh? I think I can guess where that name came from. xD What drew me to the story, actually. Mother of all vampires, Adam's first wife, (Christian religion) right? xD Cast from the Garden because she wanted to top. Or, as it's but in the story, wished to posses more power and rights than were benefiting a woman, or something.

And the Tomb robber's who's coming, neh? xD I wonder, is he immortal too? Must be. I wonder how.

And Yuugi will be a raving animal when he wakes. This'll be something to see...
Faust Love chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
one question, have you ever read anne rice's 'interview with a vampire'?
Inkfamy chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
Jesus Lillith is wierd! Please update soon. You know as in SOON!
DaakuKitsune chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
wow, this is -great-! Mwahaha! f course I'm interpreting everything as shounen-ai x3 that helps! Bwahaha!

Yuss, this story is very good! So suspensful! What happened to Yuugi? What's the deal with Lillith? *squeals* I can't wait to read more! _ Very well done!
Phantom Fox chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
Bad! Please, stop with the awkard endingses! *sulks* Okay, I'm done! Update soon!
Inkfamy chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Aw poor Yugi. YOU WILL UPDATE SOON OR ELSE I WILL... I'll find something to do to you.
DarkElf6 chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
Ack! I forgot to check this! Hey, nice chappie! I love the descriptions especially. Take your time, but I hope that you update soon.
Silently Broken chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
0.0 This is really good! :D:D:D (If it's not too yaoi) D Now you've got me hooked on vanpire fics...D Please update soon! :D:D
HOPPY-SAN2345 chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
DarkElf6 chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Besides the occassional spacing between words (sometimes you dothis), I think that this story is absolutely brilliant!
DarkElf6 chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
I just want to comment on this part: "heredity is a bloody-minded bitch"

lol! i love that line, omg! I love this story, too. I hope that you will join my C2 staff.
Inkfamy chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Yey! You updated! Thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Don't leave it so long this time please. :-)
RedEyesDarknessDragonLady chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
Please update because I really love Lillith and I can't wait for the next chapter
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I really love lillith, it's really good so please update; please