Reviews for Just a Mistake
An93lsGl0ry chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
I don't know what to make out of this story... by reaching this far, I believe you have made Kagome into some kind of Venus character where she has attracted so many men? and the characters are way to OOC especially Sesshoumaru. I really am saddened by the way he treated her. It's exactly domestic abuse and I really am not liking the fact she runs away from him with the consequence of committing suicide and killing an unborn child! it's makes me believe it as a symbolism of abortion and I am not glad at all to see how this story will lead her to go back to Sesshoumaru. I also want to include how many men around her have a dangerous obsession over her. It's really such a horror! I'm not saying it's bad but there is just so much negativity and OOCness emanating in this story and I'm not liking it so I'll stop from here. Have a nice day!
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 12/15/2015
love it
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
This is a nonsense story...Its like the author has no fellings whatsoever...Totally CRAP story and I can't believe that I got emotional reading the first chapter from Kagome POV...I was feeling so foolish after reading the story like what I've done?...I will advise the author to think about the story from the point of view of real life and please improve...it's for your own good (and for our's :p)
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
Wow intense story, it was great! :D
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 30 . 7/20/2014
And this is why I love SESSHOMARU AND KAGOME fics. They belong together. I tried the sequel and I couldn't get through the first paragraph.
young kagome chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
northpeach chapter 30 . 2/5/2014
This is such an awesome fanfic! I enjoyed reading it!
munford chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
That was one of the most heartwarming stories i have ever read. and i loved yuki.
Yamibara chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This may be the most trite and shallow Sess/Kag I have ever read. It deal with abortion and suicide like nothing and just focuses on shopping trips and hot guys. It has serious subject matters but deals with them like nothing..and I can't believe she takes him back! It's like a woman going back to her abusive husband. No, I'm sorry, but this is not the story for me.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
"Doshita no? Has the whiskey offended thee and in retaliation thee hast drunk it most violently?" LMFAOOO , omg dkm. that was the best line ever. :)
Courtneymae94 chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
This story is obviously different from any other InuYasha fanfic that i've read. I think that you did an amazing job with it!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/18/2013
I didn't really like sesshoumaru in this... He was too much of an (excuse my language) asshole. But I totally loved Yuki though! If you have time would you consider making a fanfic about Kagome and Yuki?
Megan Consoer chapter 30 . 10/8/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Kirida chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
One of my favorite stories of Sesshoumaru and Kagome. Beautifully written.
Kat chapter 30 . 5/16/2012
Such a great story. Wished it was longer to see what happened with the child but it doesn't matter. Still so great after this I'm going to read another story of yours. Your such a great author.