Reviews for Blank Pages
scorchedtrees chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Wow, this is really good! Well-written, intriguing plot... and you brought Mary back! I love her.

Hope you update again someday. :)
FadingNoctis chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
*cries* So sad, yet sweet. I hope you update! :)

Amazing.
Minerva's cradle chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
this is a really good story. too bad the last time you updated this was almost half a decade ago. you're probably busy with your life and everything, but i really hope you continue this story. kudos.
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ha! The blank book took the cake. .

Maybe a little OOC, but enjoyable, none-the-less. .
Solare chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Such a beautiful story, and drama, angst, love...just utterly amazing. I think my heart broke for Rosette. Just amazing fic.

I think that you've heard this one thousand times and you are sick of it by now, but please, would you be kind and continue this? You are such an amazing writer, it would be a shame to leave this half-way.

- Solare
binabella chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This Fanfiction is so good!

Please an Update.

I really wante to know what happing know.

Please!
Angel Fantasy chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I wanna know how that plot is going to turn out!

... Even if I know there,s just a slight chance of an updating after four years of break... *sigh*

Why is it that every time I find a damn good story, it either hasn't been updated for years or that their authors had abandonned them? It's so hard to find one that has a good plot these days...
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Such a teasing moment...! You sure got an inner talent at writing lime/lemon scenes! I wonder if I'll find more of it? Mm...
ElfIcarii chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
AH! No! Please say you haven't given up on this! One of the first CC fics I read, and here, just where things really get going, I discover it was last updated in 2005? Please tell me you're intending to update it further! *dies*
Property Of Eriol chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
No! Damn cliff hangers! it's 2009 now... OMG! 2009? 4 YEARS! PLEASE UPDATE!
poutergeist chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
I love the Magdalena-idea. I think about it often actually, what will happen if Chrno has to choose between Rosette and Magdalena... It's sad but interesting. I loved it. I'll be waiting for your updates
lazy.aces chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
ZOMG! I would have started crying if my eyes werent dry from surfing the net all day... Please update soon, this is fantastic story and I love the way its heading!

Poor Rosette... *sniffy*
Diabolical Kitsutora chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
NO! THAT BROUGHT ME TO TEARS AND YOU END IT THERE? T.T PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Synonymous Brian chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Oh my... I hope you update soon! Although it seems like you've abandoned it... but please, please, please, please, please, please, please! Update! PLEASE!
Alatril Carnesr chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Oh! Why'd ya leave it here? This is a great concept, with the whole Mary and soul thing. _