Reviews for Learing to Walk
paul dourlet chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Really good ,keep writing/
nkh1 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
The Muggle Way, and this story both excellent stories Do wish you would find your way to complete them.
Netchka chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Interesting chapter. :-)
Louie Pastiche chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Your readers would have much to be thankful for, if you could update this story (and THE MUGGLE WAY), on or before this Thursday.
Louie Pastiche chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
Hopefully, the lengthiness won't exceed the first anniversary of this chapter. Have a Happy New Year!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
How about being nice to the rest of us, and posting a new chapter for Christmas? Could ya, huh? Please?
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
Update, ASAP!
gaul1 chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
great chapter, byes
gaul1 chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
g
Papa Wheelie chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
Well, the bang-up job you did on this installment more than compensates. Believe me!

In the meantime, thanks for this chapter. And, I eagerly await the next one.
paladin3030 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Well since we can only contact you through here.

We are haveing a debate about your fic Lost Kin & where it is going over on Spacebattles.C O M.

Since you are the writer we would like to have some input about the story from you.

It is in the creative writing section under the title Lost kin by imjustaguy if you want to talk about it.

paladin3030

Just thought I should let you know.
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
Presumably this will tie in with Illyria at some point? I. is likely to at least know about the key's existence... I've always thought Dawn still had enormous "key" power but just didn't know how to tap into it (like the ep. with Gnarrl, when she's paralyzed watching tv with the remote-all that power but can't control it yet...
deitarionSSokolow chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
Delays are a part of life. What's important is that this chapter was well done.
Papa Wheelie chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
Well, then, how about a chapter for GroundHog's Day (circa 02/02/06)?
Hierarchy chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Hi, I have just been refreshing myself on "The Muggle Way" for whenever you publish a new chapter. It gave me a new question. Keep in mind I have only seen the movies and not read the books. In your story you describe how the Wizarding World keeps itself secret and everyone inside. Now, Hermonie is from outside the enclaves and her parents are muggles. How is it, when they were contacted by the Wizarding World they accepted it enough to allow her to go to it for school? Shouldn't they have freaked and tried to 'protect' her? Or, did the wizard use memory and mind control spells to get them to 'change their minds' as they have used such spells to keep wizards inside the enclaves? The wizards might do so to bring in 'fresh' blood for their issolated comunity and to keep other magic users from finding out about their kind of magic user. If so, how are the Scoobies going to react when they realize it and how will Hermonie and Harry react when they concider what this means for themselves?