Reviews for We Brothers Halliwell
charlotte chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
what happens next?
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
heyy would love for you to continue and please do so
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
good strt you should update sometime but seeing as it has been so long since you startd this story maybe you won't but i hope you will
Amantine chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Cool fic. You should consider updating soon.
wcfan chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I just love it...Please update soon...
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
i just read your story and even though you havn't updated i hope you keep going. i think it's good story.
Lyss chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
cute. XD
Nathy1000000 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
This is really interesting. I love to read about Chris and Wyatt in every time and especially the future. That part where Chris was thinking about not being able to forget Wyatt was amamzing. It was a very good start!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
It was a good start. You should just check on the division between scenes so it won't be too confusing. And for what I could see, this is placed in the begining of season 6, so I wonder if Wyatt was able to communicate through words as you pictured.
phoebe turner chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow! i loved it! update son! ( could you write longer chapter next time?)
girlofcandy chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
oh that was so cute.
trina-k chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
just a few things first though... i dont remember wyatt talking at all when chris was around. in fact i remember that the first time he said "mama" was in the episode with piper's birthday. also... it's kind of confusing how you did the whole scene jumping thing. woul dit be alright if you added some sort of cut line thing to signify the end of a scene?

other that those... looking good.

update.
zuki94 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Its nice!

Please go on!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wonderful! i love this story idea! keep up the wonderful work and update soon!

Jade
cheerleader chic chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This story is absolutely wonderful! I have not been able to find a fic on the relationship of the boys and now I have. Please please please keep it coming!