Reviews for A King's Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
wow, that's nice, but very sad
Tavaril chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
aw poor Thranduil! This is really good to!
Destined Darkness chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
no please keep writing pleases pleases pleases
Ithil-valon chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
Good story! I'm so glad that Thranduil is on to Aranlin. Let's hope that Lindelas is ok. I rather like that she elf! Might she make a good mother for Legolas? Hum? :)
black knight of Marmo chapter 5 . 4/5/2005
YAY! go Thrandy! wow...note to self:never make angry that king
mistopurr chapter 5 . 4/5/2005
Bad fall? Yeah right! And would that bad fall happen to go by the name of Aranlin? I'm glad that Thranduil scared him. Serves him right for hurting poor Lindelas like that. Horrible Elf.

Great chapter, can't wait for more!
mistopurr chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Wow, Aranlin isn't a nice guy, is he? I like Silas though, I think he's sweet.

I also like your portrayal of Thranduil. Its not uncommon to find stories where he is this incredibly emotionally strong Elf, and he isn't affected by grief or any emotions. But this is very realistic.

Update soon!

Misto
Ithil-valon chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
Aw, I knew she was in love with him! I love Thranduil stories! Please keep it going. Are you going all the way to Legolas birth? :)
Jenetri chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
Nice story. I find your charcterization really good. And I like the way Thranduil act. It is interesting to see him not confident and griefing. This is much more realistic than when he is not affected of the death of his father at all. Please update soon.
SivanShemesh chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
Me again!

Have you missed me? (I'm on a fool mood... lol!)

I *do* hope that you'll update soon, or, you know the spider...

Keep up the PERFECT work that you are doing with your fic, and update asap... pretty please?

Sivan
The Balrog of Altena chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
m...

I think I hate Aranlin
mistopurr chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
It is so rare to find a decent story that is centered around Thranduil, I nearly jumped for joy when I found this piece of treasure! I'll definitely be adding you to my author alert list, and all I can say is that I hope you update soon!
Mystkyten chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
I love this story. There are not enough stories about Thranduil. Even less about Legolas's mom. I am looking forward to reading this story. Please update soon.
The Balrog of Altena chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
lovely! ut's been a long time since I last found such a good asotry as prologue was brilliant too!
moonshine44 chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Well, it is going ok so far. Thranduil seems to be taking things a little too hard as a king. It seems he needs to stop with his self pity/ grieving and get a hold of his kingdom before it falls apart on him.