Reviews for Loving Touches
sweetdarkchic chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
sexy yaoi nearly made me scream
wolfsbride chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
I see from the front page that this story is discontinued. I'm very sorry to hear that as it's a great story. Your characters are well drawn and seem very in character to me, which is a common problem in a lot of stories. I enjoyed reading what has been posted very much and I hope that someday you come back to it and give it an ending.
ryan chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
ran online
number1-FanofYAOI chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
-blush- That yaoi scene was HAWT! I mean really fucking hawt. -hugs- You're awesome. Take your time with the exams. Afterwards when you've finished and don't have that much stress on you you'll get a whole bunch of ideas! I can guarantee it. But it is really good, I love the story!
adrdem chapter 7 . 10/18/2006
well, you didnt create a yaoi scene.. youve just created a (yaoi) world yourself
Teldra chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
More please?
Nebiru chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
OMG! New chapter) Just what I needed right after the exam.)

It was bloody brilliant, I've read it two times already. Thanks so much for it.

Faust and Manta, heh... This is gonna be interesting) Update soon and good luck with exams:)
Krylancelo chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
I like Yoh!

Adnexus chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
When you write that do I dare wish that you know some Yoh/Silva storys... I like this story
Nebiru chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
-dances madly around computer- God, it's... perfect! I'm starving to know what happens next. I have the same

problem with exams and so on, so I won't ask for a soon

update. But I will wait for it:)
Seto'swhiterose chapter 6 . 4/16/2006
Hey, Tsumi! Nice update! Don't worry about making us wait. It really wasn't that long, to tell the truth. *thinks idly of the update she recently posted* was only three months for me...*bursts into tears*. Ah well.

Nice chapter! Aww, Keiko is gay, too. I like the notion that everyone in Dobie Village is either gay or partially gay. (Nice though, Ren_). So, yes. Honestly, I feel very bad for Keiko considering the fact that she had to live with such a homophobic, annoying man as her, ehem, partner for such a long time...poor Keiko. At least her son's future is not as bleak, (considering that he was headed down the same road by marrying Anna...also on the same path...gaah), as a result of the hardships she endured. I like Keiko! She's a good mother: Dedicated, loving, understanding. There's not much more a person could want as a mother figure. Interesting character you've invented, Tsumi.

Ah, the problem at hand. Anna is so uptight! I can't believe she just yells at people like that...Jun should seriously calm her down. I hope she gets to keep her glorious beads, though. Otherwise she really isn't an Itako. No...

The relationship between Horohoro and Ren is interesting. It's hard to figure out what the element of attraction is between them. Ren says it's becuase he's in inferior company, then could the opposite be true for Horo? Superior company? I don't know. And then Ren has never really been one for tactfulness. Ah, Ren...*shakes head*. I can't wait to see where that takes them.

Gack, that was a bad place to cut us off, Tsumi! oh well. I imagine that with a new, stabolized computer you will have more time to update. If not, that's fine! Really, I know that you have hell in school and with your mother right now. *hugs* Take time for the more important things than us_.

Talk to you later!

Seto'swhiterose chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
Cool chapter! There was a lot of conflict, some twists, and some cool stuff. Oh wait, I already used the word "cool". Am I obligated to use more than one word to describe a chapter? *gulps nervously*

Anyway, I think that Yohmei and Mikihisa should go to hell with their damn old fashion beliefs. *curses the bigots* Especially Yohemi for goddamn disbanding the Asakura family! Damn you, Yohmei! Damn you! 1,0x Damn You!

But I liked Anna in this, trying to dissolve the conflict and of course Keiko for sticking up for her son and being the Mother of the Year. One no one could ask more of, just acceptance! It's just wonderful for little Keiko, (and of course Yoh and Amidamaru because they have someone on their side). I like them. the AnnaxJun pairing, too, is just awesome. Woot for them!

Silva is bi. I kind of saw that coming from all the manga episodes and junk, but I think that you're one of the few who actually follow up on that, (or maybe not, I don't really read Shaman King fics...heh...).So that was surprising but not SHOCKING. I liked it, as a matter of fact.

Organization is an important part of a story, and you've totally got that. So niec job to you, Tsumi Dear! *hugs* I hope you update soon, this is a great story to read!

tenkage onna chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
baka yohmei...baka mikihasa...bakas! oh well, at least silva and keiko are fine with it! to manny stupid, narrow-minded idiots these days. maybe we shoulda let hao destroy the human race. i'm not human anyways, i'm insane. not the point. good chapter! will there be another? i hope so! this is good! to bad yoh dident kill yohmei...woulda been fun to watch er read. update soon!
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Another great chapter! Although I was slightly confused (not knowing Shaman King well enough to remember their Japanese names), it still didn't stop me enjoying the chapter.

It's good to see that everything is out in the open now, and even though Mikihisa and Yohmei don't approve, I'm sure everything will work out. Because everything works out in the end, I think. Hehe, the bit with Silva made me laugh though, especially his comments about Yoh. And Silva's reaction in the author's note made me smile too. Aw, bless 'im!

I think you should make sure it's kinda happy next chapter, although I normally like happier stories anyway. But whatever you feel works best...

Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!

S. Chensu x.
Seto'swhiterose chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
Hey Tsumi! I'm here at last...heh? Oh well...

WOW! This chapter was great. Excellent! I loved it. It was all about Yoh finally coming out to his family...always a feared chapter by both me and I'm sure a lot of other people reading this...but you did well! (of course)

His family is so dense...what the hell is with them? Can they not see that their son (and grandson) is unhappy? What's wrong with them? That's crazy. I particularly dislike Mikihisa...he's a homophobe. So is Yohmei, but he's from a different generation,'s still inexcusable! *sends hate to both male characters* Curse you!

Lol...his father thought that his son just wasn't at an open's so stupid of him. Dolt. lol.

I think that you gauged each of their reactions well, of course his mother would be fine with the change, as long as her son was happy. Of course, and I love her for it! You go, Keiko! (hey that rhymed!) And of course his father and grandfather would be disappointed...espeically Yohmei because of the family line thing. That's plausible. I feel so bad for Yoh! *cries for Yoh*

I loved the part where he and Amidamaru kissed, it was a very revealing part, finally coming out...I'm happy they were able to do that. But now I must wait and see how the three of them react? NO! It all seems so far away...

Update soon, (yeah, I'm totally following the stereotype here)! This story of yours rocks so much Tsumi!