Reviews for Snowflakes
cho-kaoru88 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
o

How sweet... It's so romantic I wish I had one of those scene LOL
becca chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Hey! this is a great story! make more chapters!
pillowwolfpup chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wow that was so beautiful. You have a knack for that. Nice job. I loved it. Hope you plan to write more. Awesome job.
Mia Tune chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
*Holds up sign that says 'Ah'* Ah! I love it! You are a really good writer.
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This was so beautiful. Definitely different. I loved it. James was so sweet about everything. And the snowflakes. I never thought snow could be romantic. Course, I've never seen snow. I live in Australia, so it's not something one sees everyday. Anyway, really cute.

~LK1512~
shadowy dreamer chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
heyy! i already reviewed this but i'd just like to say congratulations for winning first prize in the "parenting class" entry contest...keep up the good work cuz ur a great author!
shadowy dreamer chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
yup, good lesson. this is such a cute story!
amieken chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Oh what a cute little peice of fluffdom! I like it a ton! And putting it in the snow just adds an extra magical element (As if love and hogwarts weren't enough- j/k!)
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Aw, that was so cute! They're so perfect together! Is this one-shot or not? You didn't really say. But it's absolutely adorable, I love it. Brilliant!

~Sarah Jane~
genius04 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
aw that's so cute! Now, hurry up with your other stories... I can't stnd the suspense!
JadeGreen14 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
you're a good woman to write this, and I salute you. I like those LJ one-shots, that even though they don't smooch or anything, they're just nice...and it's a good thing they didn't kiss, cuz I know what Lily feels in this...when you break up with your boyfriend or find him cheating on you...you don't want a smooch or a quick snog...you want comfort, and huggies, which is what she got. I LOVED it! I salute you.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
very sweet! awesome.
taniita chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Aww, that's really sweet. :) That was really well-written. I thought, though, that the description about her being all overheated was repeated a lot, but maybe it's just me.

Great work!
DobbyGrl chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Really cute one shot!
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Awe, that was very cute. Well written, too. D Nice job.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »