Reviews for Wilderness
Love it. Very good. -
Glea chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Nice fic (: Do write more seif/zell irv/squall ficcies
yllom21 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Real cute story, I loved it! The charecterization was great and I loved the pairings. The only bad thing was that the ghost part was real weak. Nice job nonetheless.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
That was pretty cute Chickie. And amusing. Nice job.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
_ Good one! Seifer and Zell are hilarious, and I liked the Irvine/Squall... thought it could have been better paced though, they pretty much went from not wanting to cuddle up, to Squall accepting Irvine's kiss, without much to happen in between to make up for the change, or without much explanation as to why he did it- whether he'd been hiding how much he liked Irvine, or if he just decided 'what the hell' or something. *shrugs* Description could have been better on the house. i didn't get much a haunted hause feel to it, I got a big blank in my head for it. But it was pretty good, funny.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
i love yay irvinexsquall!
Angels-Obsession chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Hey, I usually don't do this but I thought I'd try so I'm just going to comment on some quotes from the story. By the way I Love IrvinexSqualls and I hope you write more of them because their just so cute! Good Job.

“If I’d known this was going to happen I wouldn’t have come.” Irvine added, sliding down to the floor next to Squall.

(LOL,I'm not sure tho,I would if I had the chance to cuddle up the Squall...)

He glanced at Squall again, wondering if he was willing to risk his life enough to try and cuddle with the iceberg.

(I've tried and it's not easy.)

“Calm down I’m not going to rape you.”

(Oh...yes you are.)

Seifer teasingly hugged the little blonde from behind. “Don’t worry Chickie; I protect you from any spooks that might want your body.”

(LMAO)

The brunette walked in holding up a flowery woman’s summer dress.

He smirked. “Suits you.”

(aw...but I like it when Squall cross-dresses. I'm messed up I know.)

“Oh come on Squall, don’t tell me you don’t notice all the attention you get when you walk through a crowded area in those tight leather pants you wear?"

(Oh yes I know all about that.*darts eyes*)

"Every pair of eyes will be on your ass!”

(Yep.)

"The Chicken? Doubt it.”

(Uh.)

The cowboy broke the kiss, grinning suddenly very pleased with himself.

(Good Irvy.)

“Wait, this doesn’t make sense, why would a woman want to touch Zell?”

(Why would they? I don't.)

“Save me Seifer!”

(Ugh, sounds like Rinoa)

I love it and hope to see more!
Silje chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
arg, it can't end there. you need to update. i think this was very good. please keep writing. it's a good thing so far. mabye you should ad a part 2? where there is more seiferXzell action. *grins* yay good fic.
Silver Salamander chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
That was /so/ cute.

A few spelling errors and general weirdness here and there, but still great none the less.

SeiferxZell rocks, write /lots/ more.
Delete me motherfuckers chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
oh I love this! I love SeiferxZell and I love IrvinexSquall too! and those two pairings together in one fic is just perfect! *grins happily*

YOU RULE! update soon! *waves*