Reviews for Random Episodes
Raablyn chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
Jeez, I still can't believe that worm took all that time to write a bunch of worthless insults down. And they didn'te ven sign in, the coward!

Read again out of boredom. I update ALK and wrote a poem called Song of the Fallen Angels. Still having computer problems. What's new with you?
WHAT chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Illegitime Carborandum, you are so evil! YOU are all of those things multiplied by 1,0,0,0 and more! You need to get a life! YOU need a good hard smack up the head with a hockey stick, creep!

Go frig up someone else's life, AND LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE! Her fic is funny and cool, and you . . . need . . . a . . . SERIOUS . . . reality check, you slime! You're a worm! No - that's an insult to worm! You're less than that! You're an insult to filth! I'd slam my heel on you, but I don't want your stench on my shoe! You should be grinded into dust, and left to rot, to scream and cry and realize that no one will come to comfort you! YOU SHOULD BE TORTURED IN A BAENRE TORTURE CHAMBER!

Get out! No one wants to see you, loser! Psychopath! Creep! You are gross and crude and absolutely juvinielle! You are low, low, low, low, low. Go to the Abyss, you maggot, you piece of dirt! Go burn in Takhisis's arms! Filth! Insult to filth!

- Lady Edelweis's furious friend.
Ihad Sugar. BEWARE chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
Interesting.

I updated ALK. 'Tis very interesting. Raistlin sings . . . bwahahahahahahaahahahahahahah!

OMG It was so d_mn cool so absolutely frillen' awesome oh so rad it was col the sky goes on and on and on and where it begins no one knows 'cause you could be a leaf or somethin' and the sky could end where the human head begins.

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE? oH We! tHe cAPS LoCK iS fUN To PLaY WIth Oh SO FUN!
MayTheStars chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
oh kool and thats one nasty reviewer! the anomous person that didnt have the guts to sign in!
MayTheStars chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
yes pineapple! im too lazy to sort them! good chappie
fledge chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
Thanks for this pretty little ficlet. You write Dobby rather well. So there is a room of requirement for houselves, too! Now that's democracy for you! Write more of these, they are a very good read!
Ame no Majo chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
It was good. ~Mizu_Miko
georgie-mini chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
hey! this is great so far! lol please write more soon!

hugs and kisses

georgie
Tigoamy chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
SO GREAT!

I now see why Voldie-kins is so evil.

Kudos,

Michelle
Raablyn chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
I'm guessing that Lily's the Gryffindor, Alice is in Hufflepuff, and Lisa and Carrie are in Ravenclaw. Now do an episode where Colin and Ginny start a Harry Potter Fan Club in their 1st year. See ya in 50 minutes.
fledge chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
So, like the butterfly causing the earthquake (or thunderstorm, or whatever) a not dancing pinapple caused the most evil dark lord to emerge? Interesting theory, but then, where vanity is concerned, anything is possible. Nice unusual idea. Keep it up. Why don't you tell us how Severus got his Dark Mark, for example? Or, on a lighter note, why not show us Dobby trying to prevent Winky from drinking?
not so faerie L chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
hey,

firstly I really enjoyed what I just read and shall go find some more to look at.

secondly, thankyou for your review and I'm sorry the style irritates you (it irritates me too), kinda became habit and makes formatting easier. Only one more chapter to endure :p

For something written in REAL prose go look at Lady of the Rings, sorry. I'm trying to get some people to take interest in it, to find if I should finish it or not. Anyway, thankyou again.

BB

Elle

x
MayTheStars chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
hm...who could lisa be?one sec let me think... is it Narcissa?thats my guess and good dudley chappie
Raablyn chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
I HATE DUDLEY!

He's too stupid and mean to think these thoughts, man. He'd just sell them, and buy chocolate with the bucks, man. And, man, Petunia'd cut all those pictures up into itty-bitty peices and burn them. She hated Lily, remember, man? Unless she did have a soft side . . . hm . . . will have to think on that, man.

Nice sweater, man. Dudley should Fear Harry, man.

See ya Sunday, man.

- She Who Has Seen Too Much Of The 60s, Man.
fledge chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Another pretty idea, and being Dudley he will be silly enough not to imagine what LE and PE stand for... But what's IN those lockets? Lisa? Not hard I think - Luna's mum, right?