Reviews for Round We Go
Mad Vampire Poet chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
This is really good, and sad! I love the Ring, and I feel really sorry for Samara, an this fanfic has made me feel even more sorry for her! I wish I could take her out of the well, give her a big hug, a home, and toys. I wouldn't make her live in a barn, or try to kill her. I'd be like he big sister, and always look after her. This almost made me cry. Can you read my poem about her? Please?
Anatolia The Smiling Clown chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
That is so cool you mixed two movies, Ringu and Ju-On.

And you made Sadako like Kayako, I'm sure Sada-chan is good for it...
illy213 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Nice story,I like is my favorite movie.
Phen chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Please continue- I love this story!
Kei Ikari chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
WHO this fic rox! Make Rachel and Ayden save Samara! FREE TIBET!
Miss.Sly chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
wicked
Rock Raider chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Well, yeah. You got to the part where her mind becomes polluted by evil I see. I don't know why her mother did what she did, but I bet it must've been something severe.
Tuck-1979 chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
It's really really good, please update I'm really enjoying it
SerenaFelicity chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
yay finally stuff from the grudge. maybe she should haunt the cursed house or a person from the grudge see the tape. please update.
Ravona chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
omg, I love it! You HAVE to continue this it's great! One question, does the tune that goes "Round we go, The world is spinning...and then we all die." Go to the Samara's mother was humming in the mental institution in Ring2 or did you make it up? Either way it cool and I LOVE IT! Update soon please.
pendulii chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
This is really good!Keep going!
HiMe-TendO chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
Whoa, that was pretty good. And I've to say: I LOVED YOUR WORK. Well done ... Now I know I'm not the only one who thinks Samara is an innocent poor little child after all. I love her ... but I RESPECT her (hehe n_n') If you know what I mean!
jc-1225 chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
thaz really good please write more soon

~Darth Pigeon