Reviews for Gundam SEED: Ashes to Ashes: The Director's Cut
Ninja Stars chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
wow..this was an awesome story. I loved it!
Zelinko chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
So the Psycho System is used in here. And Kira experiences the same split personality when piloting as Four did.

I'm wondering if you're going by the so called 'Big Bang' Theory of Gundam where turn A (the mathamatical term represented by the Turned A is 'Universal Quantifier' so in a way Turn A Gundam had tributes to the other universes [also it was made for the 15th anniversery of the original Gundam] in its talk of the "Dark History")

In short The Big Ban Theory is busted before it starts.

Also Murdock perverts Char's Ideals greatly. He wanted for humanity to leave Earth and migrate to the colonies in order for the Earth to recover. But after seeing the true face of the Federation and how much their souls were pulled down by gravity he decided to force them to leave by causing a nuclear winter.

And that New war is the equivilent of the Gryps War.
Phantom Dragon of Eternal Chaos chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Award winner for sure. This goes up to one of my favorite story's of all time. But...it doesnt seem like you ended it. Sequal anyone? If you do come out with one, well, lets just say id go beserk with exitment. It would be superb if you came out with a sequal that...ties this off, letting the relationship between kira and cagalli grow, aswell as between athrun and lacus. who know's? the archangle might come back as a ghost ship. its up to you.
Justice Gundam chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Hey, Steeldramon! Sorry for not reviewing before, but important matters (read: studying for university exams...) barred me from doing so.

Anyhow, I liked your 'Ashes to Ashes' saga, and I like this Director's Cut. The characterizations were great, and the battles were among the best I've ever seen in a Gundam fanfiction (either SeeD or any other series). So, I'm giving this story a whole-hearted thumbs up!

Oh, and I was also honored to have been mentioned in your story's intro! In a few days' time, I should be doing some MAJOR changes to my bio and upload my very first Digimon story... although I'm not sure whether you'll like it or not... look, I'll try to send you an e-mail when I do upload everything so you can check it out, okay? Keep up the great job and GUNDAM/DIGIMON ITSUMADEMO!
Heero De Fanel unsigned chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Ooh, Ashes to Ashes in trade paperback form. Very nice. I've gotta express my hope for a sequel again; this was awesome. Later!