Reviews for I'm Coming Home
PG Palmer chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I just watched Similitude. It is one of my most favourite ST:Enterprise episodes because, unlike many episodes which deal with action, this one dealt a realistic look at somebody who had no control over their lives. Sim was cloned, with the sole purpose of being a donor for Trip. But in the end when he finds out that the procedure will kill him, he was afraid. Wouldn't you be? He was even about to steal a shuttlepod to delay the inevitable. Dead if he did, dead if he didn't.

Poor Sim.

I feel that you really captured the emotion of the episode. Sim was willing to cut his life short, turning aside his friendships, for the honorable purpose of saving another one's life.

I know this review is a little old, but I did a search for Sim-related stories and found this one. Well done.
Anteyra chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I have only just seen the episode "Similitude" ! (today being April 17th 2005) and i loved it - Trip has been my favourite character for a long time. it was soo sad watching it. nice story.
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
That was so sad, but so beautiful! Trip is one of my favorite characters and it hurt to lose Sim.
Ocean chapter 1 . 3/28/2005