Reviews for Close Your Eyes
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
so what happens after that?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i love it
jubi2 chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
I really hope you read this because I think you are an amazingly talented writer. I hope you finish all your fics (especially Finding Comfort - my favorite). It would be a shame to just let them go. Please consider updating. You said 3 years ago that your site will be up shortly but nothing's happened..
Chosen Forever chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
good start. please update soon
clandestinequeen chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
That part where they spend the night together should have been how chosen had taken place, it would have been some true to character even if they only just held each other which would have been the case had she not sent him away because she didn't want to risk him. It always hurt that they left b/a with such a dangling hope because they wanted triangles. *spits* We know there is no competition to who REALLY has her heart or his for that matter! *end rant* GAH...

Back to chapter. You opened some heavy wounds there. Loved it. Yet again!
clandestinequeen chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
From the get go I've been jumping from teary eyed to wail girl! great start to the story!
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
This story is so ashingly beautiful and sad. Please dont stop it so soon. it would be a shame to abandon such as beautiful story. I literally cried throughout the entire story.I hpoe Angel can somehow heal and bring back the old Buffy. Gosh, I'm corny, but I love a Buffy/Angel happy ending.
ButterflyGurly chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
I so want an update to this story. I see it has been four years! This story is so heart wrenching and I really want to know what happens.
playgrl807 chapter 11 . 1/22/2009
please update great story
MirandaRoche chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
This is really good. I really want to know what happens so update soon okay? Please?

Front_Flop_Pike
LilyXJames chapter 11 . 11/1/2006

CANCER! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

THAT IS SO0O0O0O0O0O MEAN!

please updated

PLEASE YOU HAVE TO!

LilyXJames
MirandaRoche chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
This is so good. I really don't think that I can express to you enough how much you really need to update this story. I want to know what happens. Please please please update soon.
Son Of Evil chapter 11 . 6/18/2006
A really well done story, looking forward to more
salty-goodness-lover chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
wow this is seriously painful u know, u shudda seen my face when she said get out!
Wolfen Dreams chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
wow... just wow. update soon