Reviews for Shoopuf Basket PLATINUM
a person chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
man... I remember reading Shoopuf Basket back in like, 06. Good to know you're still halarious.
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
I can't believe it...you updated months ago and I JUST see it now...

BAD DOBBY! VERY BAD DOBBY! *wacks self repeatedly*

Anywho, another fantastic, funny chapter! Can't wait to see more.
Naria Lacour de Fanel chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
ZOMG!1!11!one

HAYLEY! HAYLEY! ARAGH! I LOVE YOU!

Anyway, after that fit of random obsessive fangirl-ness...I love you. FUR REALZ! MOAR SHOOPUF BASKETZ! WOOT!

I am both amused and excited. And dumb.

Please don't bludgeon me with any blunt objects or small appliances...I've never seen the Bachelor. Never. Not kiding. I spend all my time being a manga whore.?*spaz* And I'm a nerdy gamer. I has no time for the telly...N-E-R-D!

YAY! HATORI BASHING! Mi! Wai! *insert random sound effect here*

HOORAY FOR HATORI AND HIS...coupon.(s)? Can I give him a cookie? Please? He's so sad. He needs some baked goods to warm his angsty little soul.

OH NOEZ! Hatori vs. a harem of pissy bitchy whorey whores? NOO! Hatori will fail. It is his lot in life. Kinda like it is a june bug's destiny to keep running into my screen. STOOPID BUG!

'WE GONNA TELL YOU WHY HE SHOULD-O BE DAH NEXT-OH BACHURERAHRARGH!' You have no idea how much this warms my soul. Engrish! Meh heh.

L' ARC EN CIEL FOR THE WIN! Heh...heh...Enya. A bath means: NEKKED HATORI CHEST! SQUE!

But, the Hatori we know and love is also not the REAL Hatori. Y'know? Like NONE of the Fruits Basket characters are the ones we know and love! It's all LIES! You know why? Because Hatori wore shorts. SHORTS! By doing so he compromised the very fabric of the known universe.

Return of the Buddy Barn Guy...WHAT ABOUT SECURITY FRED? SECURITY FRED-DO-SAN!

If I were Hatori I would say: "Screw you and your ching-chong China, I'm going back to North Dakota!" Because that's where he left his shorts. Teh powah of teh shortz.

Yuffie? *twitch*stab*twitch* Where? Y'know, it'd be a whole lot scarier if, say, VINCENT and Hatori hooked up. But, I think their COMBINED angst would corrode a hole into the already weak fabric of the universe. I mean, THEY have so much in common! Creepy transformations, angst, dark hair, angst, annoying friends, angst, horrible pasts with the women they loved...Yeah. It makes my head hurt. WATASHI NO ATAMA GA ITAIN DESU! Take that JAPANESE 101!

Of COURSE Kimi wouls love the Bachelor! I bite her head!

Are those really the opening lines? On a "quest"? A QUEST? I kinda expect the big boomy voice narrator guy that does all the 'splosiony action movie trailers to say: "In a world! where men turn into seahorses. One man will try to NOT! turn into a seahorse while surrounded by a flock of beautiful women. he will try and he will fail. He is! Hatori."

I love the ENGRISH! But I feel even dumber now...WHY MUST YOU MOCK ME? I can't help it that I am somewhat allergic to pop-culture! CAN'T HELP IT! And J-pop is superior. I go cry now.

Can I stab Narrator-san in the face? With a spork? And then have Al roll over him for good measure? And then have Ed transmute the useless remaining lump into a coffee table? It'd be okay, it's not HUMAN!

Hatori is not just a dorky badass. He is the EPITOME of dorky badassed-ness...YAY!

NO! DON'T GO! YOU MUST GO ON! YOU MUST!

Okay, maybe not. But, I'll STILL be here, you insane lady! I WILL! Kinda like a stalker, only not. I don't plan on scaring the living bEjeezitz outta youz! Nope! _ RABU AND-O PEASU!
Rakuen No Tobira chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
Ahh yes, it certainly has been a while hasn't it? Hahah and this chapter definetly made my day, especially with the Shoopuf Dude and his Ching-chong China XD

Hahah even though the updates aren't frequent I look forward to the next installment D

Ja ne!

~Raku-chan~
genny62890 chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
Uwah! Hayley's back! YAY! I laughed until I CRIED reading this chapter. And (thanks to watching way too much Bleach) now I actually understand a lot of the Japanese! Is the Review Crew still around? Because I have questions for the Review Crew! I guess I'll ask them and if they don't get answered, OH WELL! So, Hayley, where do you get your inspiration for these stories? Are we ever gonna get another chapter of Shoopuf Society? Carl, how do you function without arms? Foot-chan, can I take you home with me? Asch, how did you get out of my closet? Get back in there with the other bishounen!
Duct Tape Kitten chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
Hahaha~

I loved it!
The Girly Man chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
This story is by far one of my favoritests EVAH!1!1!1! I love how the characters are so in-character.. but it's still effing hilarious.

Anyway, you should update more XD

Yay for torturing Hatori!

~Brenna*
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
OH MY GOODNESS! I like "In My Life" too!

Carl, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Haley, do you read Fullmetal Alchemist? And where do you get your almighty comedy powers?

Bigfoot, have you completed your training with Shishou?

Ayame, why do you like wearing your hair long?
Naria chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
HEART! _

I can't live without you. I just can't! DON'T LEAVE ME!

My favorite Beatles song is "Michelle" Oh yeah...Good stuff.
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
YAY! *cough, hack, wheeze* I'm so GLAD you updated!

I love this fanfic. -
Suuki chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
I LUV THIS STORY. T.T *sobs* This chapter just brightened up my whole night. Ahh... Haha,where does all this good stuff come from? Give some to me! Anyways update soon!
mistymixwolf aka Perch chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
O_o what the..? XD yay! more funny-crazy randomness! *glomp* i luff these storys!

~Misty
The Girly Man chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
Whee! You're back! I love this story so much! I'm so glad you added more :P

~Brenna*

~~The Girly Man~~
KoumoriAkkiAijin chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
Whoa, Hayley. It's like your back from the dead.

You... ended your fanfic... you said it wouldn't be continued... and... then you continued it without explaining anything! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

I loved it, though. So happy you updated.
Duct Tape Kitten chapter 7 . 4/22/2006