Reviews for Lonely
Warg chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
nice, quit sad...slight ooc-ness, and umm muddling of context.

Points go to originality and simplicity of text.

Points go out for muddling of facts i.e...Misao is one chasing after her dreams, Sou is one who deserted them.

Died of a fever, come on...just to get a contrast(with the died of fire) u shouldn't have done that. Srry, ur story.

Misao had more than Soujiro ever did...i'm talking abt friendship and family...but once again ur the author.

Anyway nice work. Srry for being blunt...Bye.
Babygirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
huh? Is it Sou and Mi? _ You Have to wriet more
Andrea is cute chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
WHA!

Usually I HATE one-shots, but I'm part of the Sou/Mi fangroup, and I've been reading your story reviews. So I'm on and I see your name, so I read the story.

I am so glad I did.

I am not kidding, you need to continue this. It's so... interesting. Anything could happen! And I'd love to see a Sou/Mi relationship based entirely on their individual souls, and not just a physical attraction.
AoshiMisao Fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
How is this happen?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
you suck
Rose Mary chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
GREAT ONE SHOT!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Quite interesting, I think. I've never actually read something like this, so it's really original. I like how it's written and I love the angst in here... Great job! :)

-Crystal
Mischievous Lass chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
What a nice one-shot!You rock

Please write more for us!
digiblue00 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
nice work! The story cld have a little bit more waff in it but i guess it won't turn out the same ne? Anyways, good job again and keep it up! :D
Chibi-Assassin chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Sou and Mi isn't it? Hope you'll write more!
Chikky-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
O.O They're...all...DEAD? SD *faint*
wayward-river chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow, that was certainly a nice read. Although I got confused at first as to who was talking to who, but it was very nice otherwise!

The grammar looked fine, the characters were somewhat OOC, but not too terribly, it was afterall for the story.

and I've made a ML about Sou/Mi (yahoo group) if you'd like to join (which I hope you will) just visit my profile and there should be a link -
en route chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
whoaa.. the rating thing has changed. anyways, i liked this alot, it wasnt quite angst, but it was sad in a sweet way. are you continueing?