Reviews for Spring Special: Path of Promises
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
RobDaZombie chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Great for a one-shot, its one of those 'classic humourous beginning with serious ending' type of stories.

Thanks for sharing.
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Read it!, Don't understand some of the Japanese Words but it's still really good.
Jerm chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Hey not bad at all. You could do many 'one-shots' to fill the gap between Another Promise and Fogotten Promise. I like your writing style. Perhaps one of the best writers on here. Keep up the good work buddy. (ps update your other stories!)
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Not bad
MasterSweets chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Great one-shot. Like always, keep up the good work.
atlantis-rob chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Damn good one shot! Might have been a bit better if you had made it a two part to let it breathe but hey no gripes really otherwise. The story and plot were pretty cool and the humor and everything was great with the needed level of seriousness! Kudos and thanks for sharing!
TheRemster chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
That was pretty good. I think you used the word "Demonic" a bit to much, though.

MOTOKO AND 4 EVER!

Sieg15 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow. Another great story. Kinda of got confused so I re-read it to get everything right. Though, I would love to read a story about Motoko and Keitaro's wedding day. Or how Keitaro proposed in the first place. Oh and a side story about Naru and Kenjiro. How they met and what made them come together in the first place.

Good stories.
Cheshire Cat5 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Woohoo, I'm the first reviewer (I think).

Anyways - good one-shot story, nicely written and formatted, not presentation errors I noticed. It was an interesting story (Motoko is K's girlfriend in this universe, hmm?) and complete in itself. Maybe could have done with a bit more detail and so on about the battle - what were the other girls doing at the time? More emotional buildup with regards to the Aoyama family link?
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Really good fic, and I like that while Keitaro and Motoko aren't together exactly, they appear to be closer than he and Naru ever was, imo.