Reviews for Fukai Mori
danny2631 chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
Why don't you update and finish your story.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
interesting, i can't wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapters long i apperciate it. please update and good luck until the next chapter.
leachsya chapter 22 . 1/30/2013
Please update...
The One in the Mask chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
interesting story you wrote here to bad it's already 1 year you dont updates this story, i hope you don't plan to leave this story hang up like other stories. even if inuyasha is old anime but it contain it's own quality. i like to see the development between sesshoumaru and kikyou and what gonna happen after kagura died . the stories become more interesting each chapter and i suggest that if you write a little longer than your usual than you can finish this one more faster than to let this stories end hang up like this

i waiting for next chapter please continue your good work you have my support
turtlequeen2 chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
I really liked this story... I was hoping to find a decent Sess/Kik fic so I was glad to find this one. I love how they're kept in character up to a certain point and I enjoy seeing Sesshoumaru's more loving side. I also think your writing style is very nice and detailed. Keep it up!
SamuelX chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
More Please
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 22 . 3/24/2012
UPDATE!PLEASSEEEEEEEE!UPDATE!PLEASSEEEEEEEE!UPDATE!PLEASSEEEEEEEE!UPDATE!PLEASSEEEEEEEE!

I love them! SESSH X KIK!
Freakish Nature chapter 22 . 1/19/2012
Oh my gosh. THIS STORY IS AMAZING! please continue to write and update! I will definitely read it! D
Kath099 chapter 21 . 1/13/2012
Alo' i love this story, it made me sign up to this site. Thanks so much for this story
AnimeLover1885 chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Cute!
AnimeLover1885 chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Yayyy! some romance FINALLY!
AnimeLover1885 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
I thought this is romance

I wish they would vrest,your must be a boy,you like fighting _
AnimeLover1885 chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
don't they rest? i want Romance!
AnimeLover1885 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU!
GreenRainbow10 chapter 22 . 6/30/2011
Thanks for updating, I had read this strories a couple times and still find it exciting to me. I like this pairing very much. Please continue. Thanks.