Reviews for Jessa
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 1 . 3/3
I wasted time read this story. leia should not stay with Han when he have ugly son with someone else. Hate story annoy author make bastard Han have kid with someone else.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Sad & sweet at the same time. Please write your version of their kids someday.
banzi chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Another wonderful story.
solo-kid chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
I know this is an old story but I would love to see sequels to this. A journey that lets Han meet his son, and him and Leia start a family. Your on my following list so I would absolutely be coming back to read more if you ever decided to write something like that..
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Do a sequel where he does get to see him.
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Poor Han. She could've been nicer, hehe. xD
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Omg Han has a son? What? And now they can't get married? Bullshit! lol not your story, just the stupid accountants and their rules. It's a good story, just peeves me a bit. Still love ur work!
Dakota Solo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Its ok sorta sad in a way.
Ratiocinate chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Nice story, nice plot, but Leia seems just a tad OOC. Still, I enjoyed it.
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
that was damned good.
HumptyD chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
You write great H/L-stories! I really enjoy reading them. Thank you! :D
CallyCat chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I love all of your Han/Leia stories! Cant wait for the next one!
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I have read PERCEPTION and ODIUM, so this story now explains the circumstances of those two pieces. I'm happy to see that Leia doesn't mind that they can't get married, but it also makes me really sad for Han, because he really wanted to make that marriage commitment to Leia. And if I remember correctly, as of PERCEPTION and ODIUM, Han and Leia still don't have those babies she was talking about.

Please write more. I'm totally addicted to this series of stories!
Kat chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I love your stories so much. On the Star Wars stories you said you had written two stories called Odium and Perspective. Are you going to post those. If not I was wondering if you could send them to me I love your writing and can't get enugh of it. Keep up the good work.
QueenOfAces chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
My, my, my...Leia has come a long way since those days on Hoth. That Han has quite an influence!

Fun read...I really enjoy your work!