Reviews for The First Sign of Spring
annelise chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Loved it! Great idea and execution
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
the entire 7th year of guys running around naked, now that sounds like fun * snickers * but that is a cool idea and probably would be a more unifying experience. well this was extremely entertaining, I laughed when only Draco got stuck.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw, heheh sweet little Ginny the prankster!
AnxiousMind chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I like the story! It's so compact but so fluff and fulfilling!

And the thot of him naked... * phee oh *
BeckyMorganJamesPendragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
that was really good
Georgenia chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
that's cute.
Tinuel chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Cute, funny, and origional :) Not to mention fairly clean! Though my mind does enjoy good romps! Haha xD

You're a marvelous writer . I shall continue browsing through your list of stories! :)

- Tinuel
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
ha ha that was so funny

i loved it very cute
e-chan16 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
hot, passionate D/G-perfect!
Laegdin chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
LOL. What an original idea in which to put Draco and Ginny. I'm not surprised that with 6 older brothers, half of which would have participated in the Streak, Ginny found out out this event. And naturally Draco would be so blasé about being discovered in (what would normally be for most people) such a vulnerable state.
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I love it!
LighteDarkness chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
nice... i like. (:
missandres chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
whew...that was brief...but i had fun reading it. anyway, the concept is kind of similar to what one of the frat in our school does... every year this fraternity run naked around the school! with everyone seeing it!
Tarraw chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
*smirks* what fun ... the enitre 7th year male population stark naked running around ... especially a very naked Draco Malfoy ... yummy ... *ti-he*
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
very fann and passionate indeed! I liked your idea. especially that all houses do that, without rivalry. Still very cool ending!