Reviews for Wasted
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Poor Star! 3 Robs!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Very, very nice. Your description of the drug-induced haze (and with Star's alien physiology the damn stuff might have killed her) was eerily realistic. Her reaction to the attack, even more so.

This is one of the best, most well-developed depictions of Robin's nurturing side I've ever seen. Stellar job! Goes into Favorites.
Treacherous Darkness chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I liked the end with Raven. This was good. The effects of the attempt were displayed and described realistically.
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Sweet! Some people are that horrible and barbaric! Kudos to you and I hope they catch that ass!
The Great Leap of the Fall chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was a very well written story. I think you explained the date-rape situation perfectly. I loved how you showed Robin and Starfire's relationship. I loved how it didn't seem to fluffy, but showed enough love between the two, in a diffrent light. Very well written once again!
jess chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
nice
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I didn't really get the edning. Was he trying to cover up his feelings for Starfire? Or just letting her be the one to tell Raven if even she wanted to? Or was that the truth and he only said those things to make her feel better(which I really doubt but the author can do anything with the story)?
MegilEnDae chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow. That was great! I'm glad I never did drugs...nor do I want to. Brava!
Mali Caren chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Really well written. bravo!
TOYC chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
uh... nice story a lil horrific but apart from that it was brill! write more plz thx darling x
teen freak chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Whoot! This was nice and different, not what you'd expect from the average rape story..

Sad, but then again, it's supposed to be, isn't it?

Sorry, nails still drying...

TF
Sour Sizzle chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Nice soon.
Valda chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow...as dark as this fic was, it's absolutly right in everyway, and you wrote it as though it meant the world to you to write, and I just have to say well done for that.

Your descriptions were beautifully described yet so realistic, you could put yourself (thought you wouldn't want to) into Starfire's place, you made us feel it all and I have to say, I bet you changed a few people's out look on things with this fic.

You've got some real talent there, well done with this

X
sorrow drips into your heart chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
aww that was so sad but the ending was so sweet
kitie chapter 1 . 10/21/2005