Reviews for Black Angels
800339173 chapter 27 . 12/6/2018
ugh this is indeed how it ends for poor souls like me. ill never read the makeup? sadly. ):
Meow-Doraemon chapter 27 . 11/14/2018
Hi, when is the next chapter going to be posted?
kvasconez chapter 27 . 8/2/2018
Cruel, cruel author to take a story with so many ends and let it dangle for 3 years! You had a real winner here, but too bad you stopped. This is why I usually I look for complete status before reading...this is what happened when I didn’t check.
Child of Dreams chapter 27 . 9/4/2015
(frowns)
It better NOT be over yet!
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
(frowns in confusion)
Is Madeline Erik's daughter?
MaJuLiSaMi chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
"A/N: Have faith guys, it's not over yet!"
"This is not the last chapter, far from it. Do not be fooled by the ending."
How do you find it in your author's heart to abandon this beautifully written story and leave it unfinished? You seemed to be determined to finish it, I don't understand it. Please don't leave your characters hanging...
Jan chapter 27 . 8/20/2015
My heart is feeling an array of emotion because of this explicitly, enticingly, heartbreakingly beautiful story. You are an artist and this tale is a masterpiece. I sincerely hope you come back to finish this..
Guest chapter 27 . 4/6/2013
I wish you had continued this was the best story I had ever read it was fabulous. The passion in which are between these characters are simply beautiful. Watching Christine changed from a frightened young girl to a head strong woman was amazing and I wish you had continued I really do MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL
ButterflyBird chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
WHAAAT PLEASE CONTINUE YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!
animeloverxoxo chapter 27 . 11/29/2012
oh dear lord why do the good phics never get finished?! I am so depressed
Irinazure chapter 27 . 8/18/2012
I know it's been six years, but please, by the love of God and the sake of us all - PLEASE continue this AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL story! I, and I'm certainly not the only one here, cannot bear having Erik so heartbroken
Cassandra895 chapter 27 . 7/12/2012
I know there's almost no chance in hell this will ever be completed, but I wish it would be!
Roses All Over chapter 27 . 6/17/2012
Please come back and finish this amazing fic! I could have sworn I was reading a completed fic and then...the horror...it wasn’t! AHHHHH! It’s been what six years? It needs to be completed. Please. I implore you.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 27 . 1/21/2012
It's been a few years, but I had to reread this story and you can't leave it like that! Not with Erik's heart broken! GRRRR! I hope one day you come back and finish this incredible, amazing, and passionate story. There's so much emotion within these characters and it can't end like this for them. There has to be more and Christine has to stand up to Phillippe and tell him to go to Hell and be with Erik. PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Alice Kettle chapter 27 . 10/8/2011
I know that it has probably been a while,since you thought about this story of yours, but I'm here to tell you to not give it up because I loved every bit of it! Please, update soon! :)