Reviews for Was
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Ah... the bittersweet taste of lost love... *watery smile* Thank you for writing this. :)
Miyomi chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That touched my heart, it really did. This was beautifully written.
Mira-Jade chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That was so sweet, and sad at the same time. I like Ming Yue alot, perhaps you can write more about her, or maybe you already have, and I am just blind.

*Faves*

MJ
wanheart chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
That was irresistibly sad... and I don't really like woeful stories (especially ones that involve character death), but... this was simply magnificent and I couldn't resist seeing for myself what it said.

So, I'm thinking that Ming Yue was Kagura and Sesshoumaru's daughter? (though, now that I think about it, that would be kind of odd since *spoiler* Kagura died in the manga *end spoiler*, but she did have nice, curly hair) The Chinese name suggests that we probably do not know of who Sesshoumaru ended up having a child with, and so, I will go with that.

It took Inuyasha way too long to realize what Kagome was. I mean, when is it that you don't recognize what someone (notably someone who you had strong feelings for at one point) is until they perish and become deceased? Is Inuyasha really that dense? I find it kind of funny, really.

~Inu Youkai Wanna Be
Lou chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
*applause, applause* Terribly sad, but beautiful. Ahh, tragedy: dearest friend of mine. *rolls eyes* ;-) Very cool.

*is content to sob alone*
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Hehe...Sesshoumaru/Kagome! I do have to admit...that I love reading about Sesshoumaru/Kagome and I would love if it was a possibility in the series. So..if Kagome died, where is Sesshoumaru? I guess he must have buried the hatchet with Inuyasha for him to have his daughter. Either that or Sesshoumaru was a terrible father and abandoned Kagome and Ming Yue. I prefer the former explanation of bygones being bygones. )
Deadly Regret chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
That was great and sad. It made me so sad I ALMOST wanted to cry. Nice job!Keep it up! *_~
Lori chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
That was so... um... Actually, I'm not sure what it was. Happy, sad, cool, great... Yeah, that's the best I could come up with, sorry. But saying it was awsome would be:

a: Not exactly the mood.

b: An understatement.
Ryoko chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I can already tell it's going to be good don't hold up on the next chapter.

Bye
Suisyo chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
_ wow...the vocabulary was astonishing, I was hooked...lovely...keep up with the beautiful writing...
Ariyana chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
*fangirls* Sorry it took so long but I adore this extended version of Was. It is really a bitter sweet tale. Inuyasha interacting with his niece is just too sweet. XD I think you stayed true to Kagome's spirit. So would be happy to see Inuyasha living his life. She always says that is what she wants for him.
Numisma chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I love how you've fleshed out this from the original version. It provides wonderful imagery and damnit, it's touching.
Taste the Coming Storm chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
v. nice. Sesshoumaru's daughter's name seems appropriate. Did you know is means bright moon in Mandarin?
Aiffe chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I read this yesterday, sorry for reviewing late. I wonder why the kid didn't have a Japanese name? Sesshoumaru's demon bride from China maybe? *shrug* Anyway, I loved the short version and I loved this, very earnest and sweet.

It's wistful and muted, as the passage of time so often is. Very nice.
She Says chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I hate fics where Kagome dies.

That was beautifully written, but it made me cry. _ So I'm mad at you! -sobs-