Reviews for Nightmare
Chii chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I would have liked it better if it had been Ed, no effence
Miyuki Satomi chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
it worked, with a passing grade of 90%.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I think it did work. The vagueness and ambiguity was really interesting, although I could definitely picture it happening at the exact moment you placed it. Really sweet in it's implications, so that was really nice in that there was something good coming out of this entire fiasco. Roy was there for her and he always will be.

Sapphireswimming
TheChantalB chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
aw... so kawaii!

well, it's ok if this didnt showed up for edward... :3
Carey chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
AMAZING! I loved this. I like how this goes to show that the good stories don't have to be long. Great job
emeraldcyclone chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I guessed correctly at the beginning, then changed my mind. I lose. Nice one shot. That is one of the most intense chapters in the manga as of yet.
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I recognized where this would take place when she repeated what he had told her. "Not to Listen to the enemy".

Nice fic. :)
Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
oh... ahahahahahahaha! I thought this was about Ed and Winry or something. I was totatlly off-guard again! .. _; But any woo, that was cute! Roy and Riza! I would have never guessed! ... Well, duh! It was a surprised pairing! Well, thanks for writing a very entertaining story! _
Velvet mace chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Ya got me. Totally had the wrong pairing in mind until the end. LOL! I love a good twist.
Nelja chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
It's a cute story, I love it.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This was a nice extrapolation from the manga. I did notice one bit of confusion. Near the end, Roy says: "Right. I’d never did like that." I'm not sure what he's trying to say. Just thought you might like to know. Anyway, I enjoyed the story, as always. Keep 'em coming! Thanks!