Reviews for Strawberry Cream
Spoonerific chapter 1 . 3/29/2005

Teh fic! For me! -glomps- Now I need to get off my lazy arse and write something in gratitude...Any requests?

That being said, I applaud. This was exactly what I meant there should be more of, and I perfectly agree with Rosette's chara, she didn't seem OOC at all.

-cackles- Lovely. I shall come back, read again, and spread word to my CC loving friends.

Ah! A fic written for moi! I am overcome. Domo arigatou muchly.
pyro the dark angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Now is this gonna stay a one-shot¿ If not, I think you should continue it. But if you keep it a one-shot then, this story was pretty interesting. Also what in the world does OOC stand for anyway¿ I mean I know what OC stands for but, can you please tell me what OOC means¿
Lillian Claire chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
LOL! Very amusing at the end, . I knew that Azmaria's innocent ways were all an act. I haven't seen to many Chrono/Rosette lime fics. You did a great job! _~ Maybe you'll write more on what Rosette is gonna do with that heh heh!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
-lol- I enjoyed it, but the end was amusing. e.e0 3 Wewt! Finally some Rosette Chrno ACTION! -haha-
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow honey. that was amazing!
fen chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Woohoo! Lime! The last line was a nice touch.
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
AWSOME FIC... I sepcially love that last line about conffesion... lol
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Yes, just a little bit out of Character. How it was well worth it, and really I could see it happening if it wasn't a PG-13 Anime *wink*

Ja ne!

Tainted InuShemeeko
EdenSnake chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Heh heh heh heh...

I agree. We all need senseless Chrno Rosette lime now and then.

And it's ever so pretty when we get it! ;D

DoveofLight chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
whew...i nearly forgot my password since i haven't been on this place for so long...((takes a deep breath and continues)). Your story's interesting, and I hope you update soon. Ta-ta for now.
JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
YAY! that was a nice fluffy fic _, me likey. Great job. Keep it up.
RyuuMahou chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
OMG! That was so KAWAII! I love love love love love it!
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2005