Reviews for Couldn't Get Worse
DiceRox09 chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
Awww! lmfao.

I love this story, its cracking me up!

Update again really soon! :P
Cielo VII chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
o update soon please! i love this story!
retroville9 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This fic screams "Brilliance".
latinVortex chapter 11 . 2/2/2006
Hey girl! I want to read the end of your fic! Its so cool! ;)

Sincerily

your friend from Mexico...

Perluchis! XD
Fictional Hobo chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Oh...my...gosh THIS FIC IS AMAZINGLY GOOD, YOU MUST CONTINUE! please write more, the suspense is killing me, and when Jimmy and Cindy went to the past that was so cute!, they got married when they where little aw it was adorable, so please write more, but I will wait*10 seconds later* I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! PLEASE UPDATE!

/**Ashley**/
CindyVrox chapter 11 . 1/4/2006
This story is awesome, great, fantastic,*5,0 compliments later* in one word a masterpiece!_. But you have to finish it please!, I hate when authors dont finish their fics..so please finish it!.

*Dani*_
Made of Ossum chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
Oh my gosh, Ko, I had no idea you could write so well! I stumbled upon this fic after reading a quote from it on MY GOSH, IS IT AWESOME! You HAVE to get another chapter up, NOW! I'm so serious! Wow, I'm still in awe...LOL. Just hurry, OK!

*sighs* Ah, J/C...
ZenaWarrior626 chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
HURRY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! AND I HAVE TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER!
ReddistheRose chapter 11 . 9/13/2005
O.O

Oh. My. Goodness.

That was the best chapter of all time!

Seriously, I loved the past happenings, and how you tied it all together. I can't wait for the next chapter!
fascinant chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
omg! i love your ff! update! its great so far!
kimberlyyx3 chapter 11 . 8/27/2005
I LOVE this Fanfic, The best one I have EVER read. :)
ignite444 chapter 11 . 8/27/2005
It'a about time you updated! Man... Lol! I hope to see another chapter soon!
CindyVortex9 chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
I liked that chapter a lot! Poor Jimmy... & Cindy... And people think we're obbssesed with J/C. Ha! PC is much more obssesed it would seem. Update soon!
KuteInsanity chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
The plot thickens! So maybe now Jimmy and Cindy will finally figure out what's going on. And why are they taking Carl? This story is great. Update as soon as you can!

-KuteInsanity
Blue Comit chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
Whoa, weird twist... Where will it lead? (Duh, J/C) I am really liking this story! It's noT just a mindless romance story but a... Plot-full (God, I feal stupid) story. I guess what I'm trying to say is, keep up the good work!

Update soon!