Reviews for Bond Enforcement
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
man, imaging the ex ranger girls in thunder ranger suits with open visors is SO HOT!
CelestialSummers chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
please update this!
Case chapter 12 . 1/28/2008
I love it. I like that you choose these characters.

hope to see it continued.
JROTCgirl1 chapter 12 . 7/11/2007
Loved it. hope you finish it soon.
Mandi96 chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
What's this emotional baggage Eric was talking about? And I can't wait for Kira and Cam to do some matchmaking, and maybe falling in love in the process? And what's the deal with Kendrix and Leo, did anything happen between them? I can't tell.

This story is really good, I hope you update soon.
rebecca chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
well i guess this is what i get for not reading when you last updated BEFORE reading the story! But i thought i would tell you anyways that i really liked this story. I wish you would revisit it! Well anywyas...i love the story...and i guess i will have to try to make believe my own ending.
angellwings chapter 12 . 12/9/2006
It's obvious that your not updating this story any more, but I just have to say . . . I wish you would. I love it's uniqueness. It could almost be it's own show, like a spin-off of some kind. The story is great, the humor is great, and the action is great. I normally don't like stories where they team up random rangers, but this one is exceptional. The characters you chose fit well together and are the perfect disfunctional family.

I hope you'll think about completing this. I would really like to read how it ends.

sincerely,

angellwings
Estel Kenobi chapter 12 . 11/21/2006
A wail. . .an honest to goodness WAIL. That's what escaped me when I reached this last post. . .and realized that there hasn't been an update in over a year.

It's freaking FOUR A.M.! THAT is how much I loved this story! L-O-V-E-D IT! This is seriously among the top three PR stories I have found to date. And it's been left for dead!

*sigh* I can only blame myself because this always happens. I find a tale that catches my interest. . .invest my time and wind up getting hopelessly hooked. . .then realize when it's far too late that once more, the rope has been cut by the author and I'm left dangling over a gaping chasm of DOOM!

Now I ask you. . .is that at all fair?
Celestial Pendent chapter 12 . 8/12/2006
The fans found kira didn't they.
Spreet chapter 12 . 3/25/2006
I really hope you continue this story. It's so interesting and different from a lot of the crap out there. Thanks for sharing your wonderful writing.
pinkstranger chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
OMG I remember this story now! Please Please Please update this story. I can't wait to see more, it's been so long I had to reread it! Please Continue!
AuroraDannon chapter 12 . 6/23/2005
So I have been out of the power ranger Fanfic world for a while. And admittedly only just got back into the power rangers with the end of the Ninja Storm rangers. The last time I had really watch PR was then end of In Space.

So as of late I have been having some fun with reading. I am absolutly loving this story and finding it a lot of fun. Keep up the good work!
takimiromy chapter 12 . 5/19/2005
Don't have much time, I gotta get off the internet, like, now. Another great chapter. Poor Kira. That's really gotta suck.

Loved the Eric/Kendrix kissing scene. God knows SOMETHING was going to interrupt them.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 12 . 5/16/2005
Poor Kira! Please, Please, Please update soon!

*Nods* Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I saw him...*sighs*
Feline Feral chapter 12 . 5/11/2005
Oy real life has been such a drag but I finally managed to read all these chapters. They are all awesome. The changes you made to earlier chapters work oout nicly. Looking forward to reading more. Keep up the amazing work. :)