Reviews for Mating Season
MargieLuvv chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
LOVE IT! Pretty hot and amazing!
lyssa loo chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
XD amazing!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
LMFAO i love the ending :D
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ah this is hilariously obscene! I lovelovelove this Lupin; his narration is ridiculous and funny and it's really quite hot. Mating season indeed... *laughs more at 'Wanking with Werewolves'*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
i just about died when lupin started narrating

x] hilarious
innocent as far as you know chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
: P
Kawaii Yashie chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
hahahaha yeah it is mating season it is awsome!
Glea chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Hello,

I really liked this story, mating season was a nice reason for Remus to practically take Severus without hearing any complaining. This story was corgeous combination of humour and slash. And the ending was just a perfect climax, it left a wicked smile playing on my lips and me biting my lower lip so that I won't start actually grinning

Thank you for writing this story and putting it here. I would definitely love to see another RLSS Romance/Humour story written by you.

Take care!
Claude le Viste chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Ah! Didn't see that one coming! Poor sevvie! D I really liked- *drool makes keyboard malfunction and the computer shuts down*
Casey chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
So hot. I love the ending. And the middle. And the beginning. That last bit was great though. "My god, it really must be mating season."
smoke chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Very funny - nice read.

"Lupin, what are you doing?"

"Answering the primal call of nature, the pull of wild forces beyond my control."

"You're humping my leg."

"Same thing."

LMAO!
Dahlias chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
First of all, I REALLY want more but I will assume that that's a no... but I must say this, be prepared for this fic to be booted sometime in the future. Not by me, god no, but has a habit of deleting fics that are NC17 (which this is most definetly :) and find a place that accepts lemmony stuff like or something else. Lovely fic!

toodles,

Dahlias
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
That was funny! In a weird way... And I agree with you about Lockhart. Gay gay gay.
Makalani Astral chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
that was good!
Runaway Kid-RK chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
O_O (scared) HOW do you WRITE this stuff? I'd die of embarrassment half-way through, I swear. _ I applaud your...undauntingness.