Reviews for Solid State
Red-Devil15 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
FIREFLY REFERENCE! FIREFLY REFERENCE! YAY! 3 it. 3 spike/fred! do more like this!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Loved every chapter of this story! Plus the addition of Wes/Lilah was great.
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Good story and I liked the pairings. Thanks for writing and you are a good author.
3xy chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
I liked the Fred/Spike thing and Buffy being oh so jealous. i just wish Spike wasn't that harsh with Buffy. Or harsh may not be the word... but i don't know. something's off. hmm.. sorry, i'm a sucker for spuffy. :D BUT i loved this fic so much. great job.
nonhalema chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
That was so sweet...great work
thenightkind chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
Okay, I love this simply because it's LilahWes and that is my favorite pairing of Angelverse. Not a big Fred fan and really not a SpikeFred fan but I gave it a chance cause, as I said before, I saw it was LilahWes and Lilah is also my favorite character. You've got me hooked. I am the ultimate Spuffy fan but the runs a very close second. Keep writing more LilahWes and SpikeFred!
mercurybard chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
"You haven't liked me since Dru brought me home"

He makes it sound like he was a kitten she found in the gutter...one that had a bad habit of clawing the drapes.

That was a sweet little bit about him concentrating so Dawn could get her hug. He's a big old softie (which has to be the Buffy-verse's worst kept secret).

""Does anyone around here ever go home?" Angel asked the ceiling."

NO! It's more fun this way.

"density-impaired"

Very PC way of describing Spike's condition

Ah, Fred's his anchor. It's so cute!

"Angel, Wes, and Charlie would have a Rock, Paper, Scissors tournament to figure out who got to stake me first. If Buffy didn't do it before they did."

No, Buffy would stake him while they were doing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

I never thought I'd be so thrilled to have Lilah back.

Oh, that was so cute!
Dark Gotham chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Oh wow. Wonderful story. I like how it ended.
engine47 chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
This was so good! I love Spike/Fred and Wes/Lilah.
Dot chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
Very cute ending. I love the Wes/Lilah- she was always one of my favorites, and I'm glad she's not dead and in hell- and the Spike/Fred grew on me.

"That's bloody lovely," I whispered to Fred, "considering Romeo and Juliet died and Rhett and Scarlett broke up."

Haha! I loved that line.

Amber
Imzadi chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
I guess I'm happy that Lilah is alive, as I do want Wes to have someone, but I'm still big on Wes/Fred & Spike/Buffy. Poor Dawn is disappointed, I know. Maybe Lilah deserves a second chance. What she did in her lifetime wasn't nearly as evil as Spike's & Angel's acts. Maybe if you get a chance you'll write a story that gives Lindsey a happy ending (even if it has to be with Eve!).
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
I just love this!
Imzadi chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Lilah is a well-educated lawyer; she wouldn't say, "You and HER have a thing?" Her grammar would be perfect. And she still has the dollar bill! Much as I love Fred & Wes, I could live with a reformed Lilah & Wes, but you have to convince me about Spike & Fred! BTW where is Lindsey?
HippoKrys chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
I like the Fred and Spike thing going on...:) and seeing Buffy jealous...lol. NiCe!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Question: If that's the real Doyle, then Lindsey won't be able to fool him by calling himself Doyle in Soul Purpose, will he? I'm fascinated by the fact that Angel has an illustrated Rime of the Ancient Mariner in his office, as I've always thought some of the lines referred to him ("Is that a Death? And are there two? Is Death that woman's mate?") and to Darla ("Her lips were red. Her looks were free. Her locks were yellow as gold. Her skin was white as leprosy. The nightmare Life-in-Death was she, who thicks men's blood with cold."). Have the Senior Partners really sent Lilah to check on Eve, or is she there for her own purposes? Interesting chapter.