Reviews for Betrayed
CrystalLuna13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Cried a lot, it got worse by the fact i was listening to a very sad song at the moment...

Was good though :)
angel-finder-z chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
*presents cookies* it was really really good it made me cry
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
loved it!
6tigercubs chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
nononononononon,but so god...WHY...*WAIL..*...*whispher* bye harry...*Yelling*...STUPID DRACO...Of course it hurts, becasue you did LOVE him...*WAIL**sniff*...
Athenian Grace chapter 1 . 6/27/2007

i just found this

and i'm crying

loved it

slashslut chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
wow, you really dont do happy do you?
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I hope in the end Harry gets mad. Isn't that what most do when betrayed. I know that's what I do.
boohoowoo chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Damn you! you made me cry, how could Draco do that how could he? Love your angsty ways though :D
daemoninwhite chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
You're evil! Evil, evil evil evil! *throws glass* That fic made me cry!
Lubbleeone chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
That was sad but now Im laughing and do I dare say I just snorted! heeheehee
Little Nemo chapter 1 . 12/15/2005

That made me cry a lot.

Baby-Atemu chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
O.O WOW! thats was... *thinks* i can't seem to sum up the words to discribe it... - ... all i know is that i really liked it...

ForgottenNightmare chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
So sad, so sad...pain, betrayal, heart break...everything I could ever want...angsty and filled with torment...loved every moment of this story. Goodbye for now...maybe I'll read another story...if you have one
moonlit-shadow0x chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I'd say I hated it, cause I really want to. I mean, I HATE stories like this... I love angst, but I hate depressing and dying characteres, ironically.

However, If I said I hated I would be lieing. I could feel that wretched emotion of sadness rise through my chest and I hated it, but loved it at the same time. It was truly sad, but ... I don't know why, but I just absolutely adored this.

But, I think that's enough of a depressing story to keep my evil, sadstory-loving side satisfied for a very long time.

You evil little author.