Reviews for Heartbeat
Autogirl2001 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Starscream did something extremely stupid.
Blackshadow32 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
You do not! I REPEAT! You do not shoot the medic! If you do shoot the medic the autobots get angry and by angry I mean so angry you dead in a matter of 5 seconds. Starscream needs to read the codes again.
Sora-chan120 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Easily one of my favorite oneshots. Can't get enough :)
ancara-iii chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Great fic! If you even get bored you could do oneshot that takes place after Ratchet is patched up and before the party for Prowl and him is thrown...see what Ratchet is thinking about it, and also just to share some Ratchet lovin' by showing all the mech who care.

Awesome fic. Good job!
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
oh u dont mess with there Medic ha-ha. 0

I love the other Autobots immediate reaction. Primes "we almost lost are heart today" was brilliant in fact his whole way of describing them was great & so Optimus.

It really dose make me smile how much everyone loves Ratchet even if he is a lil under appreciated some times but scene ALL of them depend on him so much for so much they all come to care about him i mean i bet everyone of them can think of a time he took care of them or saved there life some multipliable times.

Oh, and Prowl's bit about logic not being able to explain somethings AW to sweet for words 3!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
THAT is what happens when you tick off the autobots or hurt their medic!1 be afraid cons be VERY afraid!
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
oh damn. they broke the Rule. the one that says "Thou shalt NOT harm the one whom everyone loves in the enemy faction"!

it's an act that is 100% sure to get you killed in messy, painful, and rather inventive ways!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That opening was just...

WOW.

"We almost lost our heart today."

And, the truth is, Ratchet really is the heart of the Autobots.

For all his gruff exterior and the flying wrenches, he's the one you always turn to when you need someone to help you get home.

In the infamous words of Firefly's Captain Malcom Reynolds;

"When you can't run, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, you find somebody to carry you."
SylverMage chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Shame Starscream didn't get what was coming to him. They'd have been looking for the pieces for days. (This coming from a Starscream fan).

I liked seeing each person's point of view. And the bit about the twins standing guard was sweet. I would have liked to have seen more of the other medics' POV too.

A few minor errors, (it's instead of its at the beginning), but a well written, touching fic. You've got a knack for this stuff.
Renuki chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
*twitch and wishes to smack Starscream in the head*

...I almost don't wanna to know what Megatron will do with this info. o.O
suburban hero chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
:) Rumble was my favourite.

But I thought it was also really... adorable how the twins were guarding the medbay so that no one saw Ratchet. Sweet of them. :)
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Is this all your gonna write?
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Wow. Just... wow. Read this AFTER your multi-chapter story "Lynchpin" and was STILL shocked and amazed by how you handled a story where Ratchet is the injured one. The first-person viewpoint in this one was wonderful, doing an excellent job of showing everyone's reactions.

I like how we got a look at the Decepticon's side of the story, too. Man, just wish I could punch Starscream out... Gr...
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Short, but indepth. Something that's good when you want a story with impact but not to spend an hour or more reading it.

The best part, I think, was that you didn't stop with JUST the Autobots, you went on to the Decepticons and showed that their reactions were just as varied and personal as those of the Autobots, from Megatron's planning and Thundercracker's indignance to Starscream's not even realizing what he did wrong and Rumble's grudging almost-respect for the Autobots and disrespect for Starscream.
Straya chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I like this. A LOT. And I agree with what one of the other reviewers said about the division of viewpoints being effective and clever. Although I guess I'm also in the camp that wouldn't mind seeing more developed accounts and reactions, ether. ;; But this is still going on ye old fav list!