Reviews for Lost In The Crowd
Godschildtweety chapter 25 . 4/5/2015
Great story
Cholena chapter 25 . 3/3/2011
I know you have been writing for a long time and what not. But some of your sentences are run-ons. Nice plot, but the tenses kept changing. And the use of Valentines Day as a wedding day is a little over used in your stories. Spice it up.
Pinayprincesa chapter 25 . 7/29/2006
aw so cute!
stacia chapter 25 . 3/7/2006
great great story!
pianogal chapter 25 . 6/30/2005
omg. i just read that and it was...i don't know what to say. you probably think i'm like completely nuts for reading a bunch of your older stories but i just love your writing and your stories. they are just...awesome, the best, amazing...i don't know. the whole time through this one i was trying to figure out how the title worked in and you put it in there at the end. that was really cool. good job as usual.

kitten1801 chapter 25 . 5/22/2005
I read the story for the first time minutes ago and i must tell ya... I LOVE IT! Oh my god, that's so cute. U did a really good job. And it would be cool to read a sequel of it.

Awesome work!
freekshow chapter 25 . 5/1/2005

that was the sweetest ending ever, i got tears in my eyes reading it (ya i kno im such a sap lol)

i loved your fanfic, ur a great writer

ill b looking out 4 another one of your stories

FloridaorBust151 chapter 25 . 4/30/2005
I loved this story soo much! That last chapter was perfect, brought a tear to my eye! You should do a sequel, although this story is perfect just as a one story thing!
Audacious chapter 25 . 4/30/2005
Hey nice ending to the story! :) Hope you start up another one soon! -audacious
randysprincess chapter 25 . 4/29/2005
I would love a sequel. I love this story and sad to see it go.
jamie L chapter 25 . 4/28/2005
I am such a lush for love stories...and you had me in tears. I LOVED IT! chapter 25 . 4/28/2005
GREAT! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I am seriously crying now! chapter 23 . 4/28/2005
YEA! perfect couple... i am crying... again, i am so happy! chapter 20 . 4/26/2005
AW! So sweet! I hope that they end up having at least 2 kids at the end of this FanFic
FloridaorBust151 chapter 20 . 4/25/2005
I love this story! I just read the whole thing, its awesome! Dave is such a sweetie! Aw, meltin my heart!