Reviews for Lost In The Crowd
Godschildtweety chapter 25 . 4/5
Great story
Cholena chapter 25 . 3/3/2011
I know you have been writing for a long time and what not. But some of your sentences are run-ons. Nice plot, but the tenses kept changing. And the use of Valentines Day as a wedding day is a little over used in your stories. Spice it up.
Pinayprincesa chapter 25 . 7/29/2006
aw so cute!
stacia chapter 25 . 3/7/2006
great great story!
pianogal chapter 25 . 6/30/2005
omg. i just read that and it was...i don't know what to say. you probably think i'm like completely nuts for reading a bunch of your older stories but i just love your writing and your stories. they are just...awesome, the best, amazing...i don't know. the whole time through this one i was trying to figure out how the title worked in and you put it in there at the end. that was really cool. good job as usual.

Kim
kitten1801 chapter 25 . 5/22/2005
I read the story for the first time minutes ago and i must tell ya... I LOVE IT! Oh my god, that's so cute. U did a really good job. And it would be cool to read a sequel of it.

Awesome work!
freekshow chapter 25 . 5/1/2005
hey

that was the sweetest ending ever, i got tears in my eyes reading it (ya i kno im such a sap lol)

i loved your fanfic, ur a great writer

ill b looking out 4 another one of your stories

~erica
FloridaorBust151 chapter 25 . 4/30/2005
I loved this story soo much! That last chapter was perfect, brought a tear to my eye! You should do a sequel, although this story is perfect just as a one story thing!
Audacious chapter 25 . 4/30/2005
Hey nice ending to the story! :) Hope you start up another one soon! -audacious
randysprincess chapter 25 . 4/29/2005
I would love a sequel. I love this story and sad to see it go.
jamie L chapter 25 . 4/28/2005
I am such a lush for love stories...and you had me in tears. I LOVED IT!
prozac.will.be.my.nation chapter 25 . 4/28/2005
GREAT! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I am seriously crying now!
prozac.will.be.my.nation chapter 23 . 4/28/2005
YEA! perfect couple... i am crying... again, i am so happy!
prozac.will.be.my.nation chapter 20 . 4/26/2005
AW! So sweet! I hope that they end up having at least 2 kids at the end of this FanFic
FloridaorBust151 chapter 20 . 4/25/2005
I love this story! I just read the whole thing, its awesome! Dave is such a sweetie! Aw, meltin my heart!