Reviews for The Spider's Web
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 14 . 12/1/2006
Great job! It was a pretty cool story. Not much romance though. I guess I'll have to find out if there is more in the sequal, ne?
fallenphoenixrising chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
i love your storys this one has alot of Japanese even some that i dont recognize and im in Japanese, or at least i was...stupid move, anyway the only thing i saw wrong was "demo" i was taught that kedo meant but, if theres another i dont know about then please correct me but i thought id point that out i like to know when im wrong so please let me know if i am you sound like you know more than i do, do you take a Japanese class too? ne way good story...story's cant wait to see how it ends until then ill keep reviewing. bye
MizuKitsune248 chapter 15 . 6/5/2006
Yay sequel!
Dv chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
I like the way you write ur fic so far its very good keep it up!
GinHoshi1985 chapter 15 . 8/21/2005

LOVED IT ! LOVED IT ! LOVED IT ! LOVED IT ! LOVED IT !

I think you get the point
yashafan1 chapter 15 . 8/3/2005
Great story! I am really sad to see it end.

I'll find your other stories and read those as well.

If you start any others or update, please email me at

Laree
minerva519 chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
cool.
Cutie Pie Hentai chapter 15 . 7/31/2005
I couldn't have askd for a better epilogue. The mystery of whose wedding it was was actually in my head, too, when I made the suggestion, so I guess great minds think alike, ne? I loved how you tied up the relics, Inuyasha's waking (with the fluffy "Kagome was his light" bit) and even Rin- I had completely forgotten about her brief appearance, so I loved how you pulled her into things in the end. Very nicely done! Congrats on a completed fic that is an enjoyable read- not many authors manage to hold a reader's attention through so many chapters without veering off on tangents, letting the quality falter, or without giving up and leaving things incomplete. In spite of your self proclaimed writer's block, you managed superbly!
Cutie Pie Hentai chapter 14 . 7/30/2005
Wonderful job! Thank you for the acknowledgement, though I cannot take much credit for simply giving you a nudge- the creativity was all yours and the accolades belong to you. As for the ending...will there be an epiloge? The end, though Naraku is dead, doesn't really complete things. Perhaps a final chapter, set a few hours, days, weeks, or even months later, with how their life has changed, how they were treated for their injuries (with maybe a fluffy bit of Kagome staying by Inu's side and them developing their relationship), and what will happen to the relics (including the ones that Naraku stole from Sango and Miroku's family- maybe they are now found and returned?), would be a nice wrap up to everything. Suggestions, if I may? Perhaps a setting of a wedding (which turns out to be Kagura and Sesshomaru's) could focus for a time on a conversation and flashback of events amongst the friends, or graduation day for the quartet (after all, Inu has to help Kagome in Chem Lab until finals, ne?) could have them looking at the last few weeks and their forward to what the future holds, or even a final scene at the hospital Inuyasha waking to have a tete a tete with Kagome (with Sango and Miroku watching and making their own commentary through an observation window) and a sweet little kiss before "fade out." Just something to think about, if you are so inclined.
yashafan1 chapter 14 . 7/30/2005
Ok, I feel stupid. That was the end! Ha ha! Love the story! if you write another one, please let me know at
yashafan1 chapter 13 . 7/30/2005
I was going throuhg withdrawls! Thank God you updated! So, Naraku was shot and killed by Kagome? I have a feeling there is more to this. Interesting. I am so glad you updated. Great story!
fire chapter 14 . 7/30/2005
wait u should at least right an epilogue! this was such a great story and i really have enjoyed it! please please Update! i love this story
Alis Volat Propris chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
wow good stuff thus far. I love how you stayed true to the characters with their comas. Aw Inu and Kags have something to share! Kawaii! Looking forward to reading the rest of this when I have more time. ja mata ne
dark daimon fate chapter 12 . 6/12/2005
You're doing great so far. I just want to tell you that you should pay a little more attention to your grammar. You seem to have some trouble with "to" and "too", just like I did once.

For example: "You can tell me anything you want too,"

is incorrect.

The correct way would be: "You can tell me anything you want to."

"Too" is used to describe something that is very big, very small, a lot or a little.

Example: "That is way too much." or " That is too little."

Example: " That bump is too huge to be healthy" or " That is too small to be of any importance."

Other than those minor mistakes, your ficcy is awesome! Update soon! _
Dark Huntress chapter 12 . 6/12/2005
OMG! I just found this story the other day, and I immediately fell in love with it. I can't believe you don't have anymore reviews that this. But it seems to me that the mystery stories are always liked less. Which sucks! Because they are the best. Anyways, I really like your plot, and your grammer/spelling is perfect. I give this story five thumbs way way up! I can't wait for you to write more. I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat from now on. See ya!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »