Reviews for Don't know what you've got 'til it's gone
00mokona chapter 27 . 5/30/2012
don't end there keep going
kokoronagomu chapter 27 . 2/29/2012
nifty story! so they wait until the baby is bigger and finally defeat naraku, kikyou is surely finally gone and can no longer be animated, the get rid of the jewel and live happily ever after...

all done, lose ends wrapped up. great! \o/

gin
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 2/29/2012
oh yeah! the word akuma (demon) was never used in the original japanese in the whole series.

so, an oni killed her and she's got to get revenge... not so bad but kikyou must have something evil up her considerably large sleeve. ogre sort of is an oni, the stone oni and the green oni that sesshoumaru used a couple times in the beginning looked like the ogres in 'lord of the rings'.

i figure that if they could exchange youki as youkai then they could exchange youki and rieki as youkai and miko... considering her power never hurt shippou when he became her bow (it had been noted that she glowed with reiki when she's in battle) and her reiki went through inuyasha in the stone oni to purify the shards in tessaiga but didn't really have an affect on him other than to help him maintain his control on his youki (he was still transformed).

i'm enjoying this story.

gin
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
lolz - loving the story so far! the use of the kotodama (word of power) 'osuwari' is correct, there are around twenty different words for 'sit' in japanese all for different situations and 'osuwari' is the only word in the original japanese that she uses to activate the nenju (necklace).

speaking about word usage in the series i hate that the translators had taken all the different creatures: youkai, oni, bakemono, nekomata/bakeneko, yuurei, etc. and give them all the blanket term 'demon' - now imagine that they would do the same with all the creatures in something like 'lord of the rings'...

i usually read the whole completed story and then review but your a/n motivated me.

i found this little gem in one of my many forays into the 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin' archives, if you're interested in reading/watching a really great series if you have some time now and then here's the links to 'rurouni kenshin' (please remove spaces) -enjoy:

_

manga: thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime: animeseason rurouni-kenshin/

or an alternate if the above doesn't work in your area:

anilinkz category/rorouni-kenshin/

they've announced that they're working on a new live action 'rurouni kenshin' movie (they already have the leads and some of the antagonists cast) and they've also announced that they're reanimating part of the 'rurouni kenshin' manga! happy news ) - the sneak preview of the live action movie \o/ follows:

youtube v/i4wdshVQiXc?version3&%3Bhlen_US

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
pintsize chapter 26 . 12/18/2011
The correct term inuyasha should call kagome is not wench but bitch since he is a dog demon half whatever
BlackR0seBud chapter 27 . 11/20/2011
Awwwh man I wanted to see what the pup/kit would look like... :(

Anyway, great story! :3
roseinthemoonlight chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
OMG! I know this is not a new story, but it is still one of the best ones that I have come across recently! I really like how you have been able to tie everything together so well, and make it so believable. It's so nice to finally come across a version of the "demon Kagome" story that is actually worth the while to read it. I can't wait to finish the story tomorrow! :) Great job!
CCSlovergoSXS14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Nice chapter inuyasha doesnt think very highly of himself when it comes to kagome loving him does.
parisadaja chapter 27 . 6/7/2010
THIS IS AWESOME!i love kitsune hanyou kagome!
xheyxhaleyx chapter 27 . 3/5/2010
YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SEQUEL! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! AND YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE BIRTH OF HER BABY AND STUFF AND SANGO AND MIROKU... AND GAH! THIS STORY WAS SO AWESOME! I MUST READ MORE! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT PLEASE
xheyxhaleyx chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! LOVE THE CHASE! XD
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
keep it up
Mistress Sianna chapter 27 . 5/21/2009
This was a great story! At first I thought it was going to be kinda silly that Kagomewould transform into a demon or hanyou just from wishing it and kissing a statue, but when I learned the story behind the statue, I was greatly intrigued. I loved the part when Kikyou discovered that Inuyasha had taken Kagome as his mate. I did a mental happy dance! All in all this was a good read and I thank you for sticking to it and finishing it out! You did a fantastic job! _

Sianna
tigerfrog chapter 27 . 5/5/2009
First thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us. I loved it. I really loved it when you killed kikyou ( i so dislike her). The story line had me going to the end and was even able to find the other parts on the weblink. I will look up more of your stories.
BabyAssassin chapter 27 . 1/21/2009