Reviews for Locked Outa Love: Guest Ki
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 58 . 1/6
Loved this massively! Sooooo want more:)
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This story, I remember.
shugokage chapter 58 . 9/27/2013
Absolutely incredible story great job!
shadowfan999 chapter 58 . 8/20/2013
awesome
shadowfan999 chapter 32 . 8/14/2013
i didnt like ukyo and nabikis reactions when they found out
grandxilef chapter 58 . 3/26/2012
Incredible story! I really enjoyed reading it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting please continue!
Ranmayamabushi chapter 58 . 11/23/2010
Wonderful story thanks so much for shareing!
Shadowalker666 chapter 58 . 7/26/2010
I have never thought much of any self inserts i have read before ,and have never finished one until i read this one.

Your entry was far enough into the story to have me hooked before i knew what it was and it was also a well done story unlike any of the other ones i have started.

I am reading the 'Ki Cutters' story now and wish you would come back and do the third story that you have mentioned.
Y. Honey chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Very interesting prologue. It definitively captured my attention and I'll continue reading this during the next few days.
DarkBlueHated chapter 58 . 5/25/2009
I guess an old dog can still learn new tricks. Now Cologne will probably be stronger than Happosai, totally relieved.

Well, so far only three Amazon's have been unlocked. And we still don't clearly know everything about it. So I'm going to guess that that will be covered in the second book.

Lol at Nympho-Ranma.

You know, it is quite fitting to call the ki vision as Barry's legacy! I mean Barry was the one who first found it and expanded on it in that tent dozens of chapters ago. Ranma just helped with the techniques.

Man, I am so chuckling. This has been an amazing adventure. Like bloody good. I'm surprised more people haven't read it. It's one of the best Ranma fics I've had the pleasure of reading.

Man, this is too good, I'm probably going to have to pull an all nighter until I just get knocked out from exhaustion!
DarkBlueHated chapter 57 . 5/25/2009
Damn, just too crazy.
DarkBlueHated chapter 56 . 5/24/2009
I'd say Unleash the Beast!
DarkBlueHated chapter 55 . 5/24/2009
If Ranma almost died I'm surprised that Nadoka didn't maim Genma or at least toss him into the streets for awhile. That final act of idiocy really does fit with what Soun and Genma would do but wow to actually do it after everything. Well, I'm surprised none of the Nerimians didn't want a piece of those two as well.
DarkBlueHated chapter 54 . 5/24/2009
HAH! Barry in his drunken stupor saved Ranma from a drug induced marriage! Though I thought that they took them to Nekohanten to treat for the date rape drug? Then again this could be after everything is over. I still can't believe the two parents are even thinking that after everything that has happened... man some people are freaking retarded.