Reviews for The Bars
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Seriously creepy. Especially the queen lily part. But great symbolism. Thanks for the read!
Dusty chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Awesome! This is really emotional and vaguely creepy. For something so surreal, it's amazing how it really captured the feel of the show. Keep up the great work!
ksrli chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Saw you link at twop and decided to comment here. Loved that the emotion was so strong. Basically sums up thw whole 1st season. Great job.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
IloveRon chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
wow, really well written! I don't quite understand all of it, but it captures... well, everything.
elliereadshere chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Oh, lovely story! Creepy and beautiful.
Lindakins chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
You captures the "dream essence" of this story perfectly. Everyting seemed jumbled and erratic almost, like none of it made sense, yet it did. All the moments in the cell, from the deck of cards to the dates, it was all so well done, and that final moment where he takes her hand and she wakes up gave me chills. Excellent.
Depudor chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Oh my God. Was that whole thing a dream, or did you elaborate? It was really deep... I don't know, psychic memory or something, Jungian collective unconscious, but I feel like I've had a dream like that before.

So, yeah, really well-written, but more importantly, I want to live inside your head...

I hope there's a sequel.