Reviews for That's It
chmelms chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Those were good! I hope you continue to write. You are very good.
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
omg, i love this. it's, like, all of the random little things that could've happened, but they're too small to make a story out of. so you combined thm! you are a genius! btw, love the name.
ProFfeSseR chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
This is it :D I love it! Both chapter 2 and 3 since you didn’t gave me time to review chapter 2 before posting chapter 3, this is a 2 in 1 review. Sounds pretty funny actually, but I cut this now before I start rambling. Great chapters, every part of them, well done! Update again soon!
lukelaiandroryndean chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
I love how you end it with "That's it" everytime. Good job. :)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
Hey, I just read all three of the possible episode ending kisses, and I’m quite impressed. I enjoy how they do get together, because it is very believable, and, also, the ending sentence. “That’s it.” It fits almost perfectly after each one-shot.
orangesherbert7 chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
yay liked it a lot cant wiat for more dont have much time udpate soon please
fandomsareloveGG chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
i loved it. keep writing!
Krys33 chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
I love the new title. It fits the fic so well.

I liked this chapter. It was a good moment to choose to do a what-if with. And I agree with you on the 'I love you' front. I want to hear them say it on air... I wish they'd say it already! Great job.

~Krys
SD chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
I'm really enjoying this story, but one thing is really bothering me. Her name, in the context of the show, is spelled Lorelai. With an A, not an E.
J.Stone chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
” We interrupt this sleigh-ride to report the Luke Danes is grade-A certified idiot. "

VERY funny line! One of many. I am really looking forward to more. Thank you.
Gymtig chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
These one-short stories are so good. They are in character and just have so much emotion in them, and they are the exact scenes in which we wished something like that would have happened.

Great job, and please post more soon :)
lukelaiandroryndean chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
That was so cute. Both chapters are awesome. I love how you end each one with 'That's It'. Great job. :)
LittleMadFreak chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Great chapter. I never even thought of that as a time where they could have hooked up, but it totally worked. I hope you update quicker this time. I can't wait to read more.
nicole chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
that was really good. i hope you update soon.
LittleMadFreak chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I love this story! Please update soon there are so many occasions you can write about.