Reviews for A Clean Slate
Nysk chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
A shame this story has not been continued.
Namegeorge chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Answerng chp 1 yes
Morality0duality chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
Liken this and are you dead or just dropping this.
Raelax Darkmoon chapter 12 . 3/23/2010
I'm very satisfied with this story so far though im itching to read more keep up the good work :)
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
“PWEASE!” Update this history..
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
IT NOT FINISHED... AND I LIKE IT... WHY GOD?
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Another Dmn unfinished story. there a lot of this ones recently.
T3Ko chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
Great story. Thanks~'
leilockheart chapter 12 . 4/17/2009
hey where are the next chapters i love this story woh hahaha please continue
Ballmaster chapter 12 . 12/4/2008
Nice story! :)
Biganime40 chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
i thought husband in Japaneses is aruji, or danna somthing like that but awesome fanfic im favin this.
HarimaHige chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
Realy great story. You should continue this story. Dont keep us waiting.
Andoryu-sama chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
First I'm going to write a normal review as per my standards...

I found the story quite good actually...As a romantic myself, I can't help but be drawn into the genuine heart felt emotion portrayed here. There was never a point where I have said "I felt this should have been done that way instead..." so I want to congratulate you. However, the chapters are arguably way too short for me (or anyone else) to effectively enjoy the amount of effort you have put into this.

With that said, I find it highly disappointing that you have not updated this story in approximately 1 1/2 years. You have stated that you at least have an idea of what you have in store for the next chapter so I'm confused as to why you couldn't follow through. Please, if you're alive in some form or fashion, reply to this review.

I look forward to your response or your next update...
Daniel Flatford chapter 12 . 5/22/2008
dude seriously i love your story and it's one of my favorites that i keep coming back to but you have to update some more cause i almost want to take the reigns out of your hands and continue writing this myself but then again i know it would sux which is why i haven't suggested it until now so plz i beg of you for the love of all that is good in fanfiction update before i unlease my pitiful attempt at fanfiction upon the world.
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Author, do write more!

Indeed, such a brilliant setting. In one elegant move author got rid of original story's plot compexities. Just naked characters. In carefully plotted circumstances. They have their cards, now they just have to play'em.

And what cards those are! Definitely I want see more stories in this setting. Yes, the same beginning will do nicely.