Reviews for A Lesson in Trust
Rosie chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! Finally someone else agrees with me. Moody has always reminded me of Captain Ahab ever since I read Moby Dick. I'm glad I'm not the only one, since my friends just looked at me weirdly when I said it.
The Cracking Mask chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
Ooooh! I love this story!I loved how you managed to keep the characters true to the way they were written by J.K Rowling whilst adding your own story line which being a crazy fan girl i found delightful! i whish it hadn't ended :( I'm off to check out your other work now :p Thank you for writing this
Future Starkid Member chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
I like it very much. It's a good very good story.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/3/2011
Wow I just love this story! Is there any change for a seq?

SSMM all the way! (L)
begintohope95 chapter 16 . 8/6/2010
This is the first SS/MM story I've read but I loved it! I love the way you wrote it and everything fit with Nora and Harry!
English Nerd chapter 16 . 1/4/2008
Loved the story! I love your writing, too! Thanks so much for posting such exquisite work. Cheers

English Nerd
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 16 . 1/9/2006
Good story. Love it.
Jasmine chapter 16 . 6/19/2005
I really like your potrayal of the SS/MM ship. It was so sweet and mature, tho I wished you'd included the wedding ceremony in...

However, I didn't quite like the original characters you created. Pardon me, but I thought Desiree and Nora had a hint of mary-sueism in them.

Great story though on the whole!:)
Leta McGotor chapter 16 . 5/13/2005
A wonderful ending. I would say keep writing but this is the last chapter so I hope you'll create another wonderful story.
Leta McGotor chapter 15 . 5/11/2005
I think I know what that nausea of Desiree is so please don't let her die. Remus wouldn't suvive it when she is dead.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 5/10/2005
Neat chapter! But all during this, why hasn't Minerva been more worried about Snape's spying and if _he's_ going to make it? Just curious.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 5/9/2005
Good chapter! Here's hoping Minerva gets well soon. Another thing that Nora could have reminded Harry of-Hermione nearly died in the Ministry raid, and may still be sick. But is Harry worried about anyone else besides himself?
Leta McGotor chapter 14 . 5/9/2005
You could name this chapter 'Kiss', you know that. I like the idea with the park in the end. Are other people able to get there without Nora's help?
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 5/3/2005
It would be interesting to see more of what Severus is doing outside of Hogwarts during the fifth year as well. It's obvious from canon that he has um, _other duties_ that year.
Leta McGotor chapter 13 . 5/3/2005
That was a short summary of book 5 but good. I like the idea that Nora wants to teach Harry. Keep writing.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »