Reviews for The Night Has a Thousand Eyes
unexpectedrevelations chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
best. story. ever.

this pairing is my new obsess.

and if there was only one story you could add to your favorites, I'd pick this.
Pebbled Sky chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Yes! Nini and the Argentinian make such a sexy couple. I wish their characters had been fleshed out more, but at least there's fan-fiction as awesome as yours out there.

She's a Star chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Oh, this is a beautiful piece, Norah. Really vivid, true depiction of emotion throughout, and perfectly lyrical and graceful, as per usual. 'And so with careless grace they danced, without a mind for the steps, only each other.' Gorgeous line - that one really stuck out at me. Wonderful imagery with the glass, and the repetition really effectively communicated just how haunted she was by it.

'"I don’t see beauty." A wry smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.

He kissed her again. A kiss she returned. "I do."'

I loved that. Very sweet exchange. :) It made me smile.

Lovely work, darlin'. ;-)
Mean Girls chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Tedious.
Cor chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I can't get over how beautiful this is. The irony is that when we talk of your writing skills you deny that they exist, just like Nini denies her beauty. The writing flows like poetry and even though that it sounds corny but it is true. You have Nini finally confront her past and admit to her beauty, I hope you do that too.

Your writing is beautiful.
Dreamaria chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Gorgeous, absoloutly gorgeous. You're amazing.
BohemianTwinkle chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
oh wow. That was so wonderful, you are so wonderful. Brilliant.
Rosemarie-ouhisama chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Perfect. This is truly one of your masterpieces, a symphony of words, taut and tightly-tuned and played to precision. Gorgeous.