Reviews for Teddy
l1lyfl0w3r chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Aww! Very cute! I like it!
Lemo chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
AW! Harry' so CUTE!
Laura chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
aww cute story, I love Lily, James and Harry fics.

Well done!
Swamp Rat's Chere chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
another cute baby Harry fic, ah like, an Lily's right bout how most muggle kids have a teddy bear, ah have a gator stead of a bear, but still...
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Small nitpick-Lily's not a Muggle, she's simply Muggleborn. Otherwise, this was incredibly cute.
Crowded Mind chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
it was extremely cute! hehe everyone loves their teddy! :P
TheGodMachine chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This is adorable. I can totally see James asking Lily for a teddy bear. As for me I still have mine.
HermioneWeasley chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
That was such a sweet story. I had a stuffed animal when I was little and I loved it until it literally fell apart so I know how neat a teddy can be.
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
How sweet! This is such a nice story!
G0blet0fFire chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
that was adorable! :) i usually don't read past fics but i found this one very enjoyable _

nice work!
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Like it? I think not. Love it, yes! Lol. It is very very good. Quite a lovely L/J one shot. I can't wait till you start posting up your real L/J story. Now that will be thrilling...

Even more one shots would be nice. Its always a nice occasion when a decent author comes on FF and publishes a reasonable work of writing.

Yay for another wondeful L/J writer! There are too many L/J mary sue writers on FF.

Yay!

You can ignore me now. I tend to be insane sometimes...sigh.

-Vanessa
Dizzy Wiz Bang chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Cute and fun story :) Thanks for writing.
meg chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I think this is so cute! It's adorable!
Porcelain Prayer chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I liked it! It was awesome! Your writing style is great, once I read it I did not stop. Couldn't take my eyes off the damn screen. Well done!

Love