Reviews for Heaven Sent
Natalie chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
I already read this story and I'm just rereading and I just realized Makoto's real height is taller than Nephrite!
Nancy67 chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
I hope you can continue writing and finish all your outline sounds great.
leafygreen16 chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
Write next chapter please! :)
Horrible way to end he chapter!
Jasmine chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
Please...write the next chapter...it got so good
Becca chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
Please make more fan fiction about this story you can write about how Endymion took Serenity back and then you can write about how Prince diamond came in and stuff!
Anne chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
Hi there!*shy

I wanted to thank you for the beautiful story you wrote:-)
I liked how you added those finals notes.
You know...not many authors do that.
It is quite...sweet of you.:-)

I wish you all the best.
I hope all your dreams will come true.
Please...Never doubt of your talent, girl.*smile
You are truly a good writer.)
Good luck with your life;-)

-Anne-
BunnyyMoon chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
I've been meaning to leave a review to thank you for coming back to this fic and giving us a resolution/ending, of sorts. This fic has been listed on my profile as one of my all-time favourites ffs for a while now, so it's a shame to see it go officially but I feel much better knowing where the story was going to go (awesome notes btw! wowowow the drama and happy ending!). If only all those writers with abandoned ffs did the same thing when they decide to leave a story, ffnet will be a much more better place :)
Snowflake797 chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
I just found this story, after it went on hiatus. It is beautifully written and while I am sad about the incomplete story I respect you and your work and I know how the loss of inspiration affects us all. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Ps. I have placed this story on my watch and in my favorites, in a most likely futile hope that some day this story will continue. As I said before good luck, but hopefully not good bye to the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
Thank you for posting that last summary. It was great gettin an ideas what was installed for the story. It would have been an amazing read to have more filled in you did an amazing job on this story. I'd always want to know more. :-)
Vchanny chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
While I am sad that this didn't get a proper ending (partially because I took the time to read the entire thing!), there is satisfaction knowing the history behind things. Things make sense now. This chapter wraps a lot of things up-in it's own way. Best of luck in future endeavors!
sailormoon0630 chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
Am a little upsit that this great story will never have it's ending. But am very greatful to you that you added you're drafts so all who read this story will have an idea as to what would may had happened. I don't think anyone as ever done this before so thank you.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
You're the second Sailor Moon fiction writer who says are no longer writing storys this week:(. I loved every bit of you're story and thank you for posting up these notes so we readers have an idea on how this story would had played out.
daisy31 chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
so happy to receive an alert about an update and so sad to see this story go in permanent hiatus, but perfectly understandable. thanks for providing the drafts. it provided a sort of closure/ending to this fanfic, and i look forward to reading any other new stories that you plan on uploading. thank you.
moon-bunny735 chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
A little sad that it's going on permanent hiatus, but I'm so glad you decided to include these drafts and key moments. It really helped to give me, and I'm sure the other readers too, some sense of closure. I really hate it when I get excited about a new chapter, and come to read it, only to find just that dreaded author's note saying the "story's over sorry", and I just want to know where it was going and how it was going to end. So thanks so much for including this last huge "chapter"! :D
I've been following this story for a few years now, and I'm definitely going to miss it, but it's understandable that sometimes you just lose the inspiration. Looking forward to reading new stuff from you!