Reviews for Oceanborn
punk rock prinsses chapter 26 . 5/21/2005
omg is it over is it over did i miss anything omg omg did i please explain to me is this the end or is there one more chapter to go i dont know please tell me
punk rock prinsses chapter 25 . 5/21/2005
wow i never thought that would happen to her i mean she just leaft him and he sayd to her to leave why she could have stayed in one of her many rooms but now that i think about it , it would be to hard for him to share both of his loves but why verona oh wel l
Russian vampire chapter 27 . 5/19/2005
Fantastic work! You're a talented writer.
Fortune Zyne chapter 27 . 5/18/2005
Beautiful, now she is redeemed and she can go to Heaven.
No Longer In Use9 chapter 27 . 5/18/2005
*Sniffles* Sad. Really sad. I love it. It was bloody brillant. You should totally write another story. Seriously, it would be awsome. Please think about that. Thank you!
Remember chapter 25 . 5/17/2005
Alright, thats the last straw. Van helsing must die and I am less than an inch to doing it myself. That freking son of a bitch! Oh my 'f'ing god I hate that... (screams in anger)... I loath that fool if you don't kill him soon or make him suffer, I will flame you... No I won't, I'll just be really pissed off.
Remember chapter 24 . 5/17/2005
O, Vladislaus is in trouble.. That's alright. I hate Verona with a fiery passion. But I still want Titania and Dracula to be with each other just one more time before anything bad happens... I have this aweful gut feeling that she is going to die. If she does... (sniffs). Alright. I need to find out what happens next. And if you ever get around to readimg my stories, that would be great. Alright, on to the glory of your masterpiece...
Remember chapter 23 . 5/17/2005
Van Helsing is more of the devi's son than Dracula could ever be... If he beats Titania one more time, I'm going to kill him, somehow. Anyways, Titania is in serious denial. She loves him and he loves her... why can't they just say it! I still love your story.
Remember chapter 22 . 5/17/2005
Gosh, just as it gets really good and they're all over each other in rich and wonderful passion, low and behold, here waltzes in Van Helsing to ruin everything. Gosh, I hate that guy... I need to continue to read. This is so good! You are amazing!
Remember chapter 21 . 5/17/2005
Ah... so Verona is now in the story... Dracula.. that bastard. how dare he try to replace Titania... What a jerk, but I still love him. And I still hope he tries to save Titania.
Remember chapter 20 . 5/17/2005
Alright, I'm really going to kill Van Helsing now... that pompous ass deserves hell and a lot of it. If Dracula doesn't save her I think I will stab myself a million times in the heart. Oh, dear god girl, you're torturing me! Please, let Dracula save her!
Remember chapter 19 . 5/17/2005
Oh dear lord, just as it starts getting really good, Van Helsing has to ruin everything. Oh dear lord... I love Dracula. He is so grogeous and absolutley wonderful in every way. You have no clue how giddy I got when I read this chapter. He loves her, so why can't he say it? Oh... I love you! You are a freaking genius! OMFG!
Remember chapter 18 . 5/17/2005
Alright, now I really, really, really want to tear out Van Helsing's inferior and superior vena cave, shove both ends into his heart, tear out his liver and smear the blood all over the floor, tie his arms up into a knot, throw him down on the ground, jump on him, and then laugh in his face. The stupid... (yells in anger).. oh dear lord, I want to kill him. Dracula is crying for her... he's crying. Oh God, that would kill me in an instant. Seeing him cry would just... oh.. it would tear my heart to peices, and it must for Titania. He's like, her husband or whatever in a complicated way, and she can't see him.. Oh dear God you are a genius! Can I tell you that enough? Alright, I need to read now. Sorry a bout the graphic and violent "killing Van Helsing" situtaion at the beginning of this review. I officially hate him now.
Remember chapter 17 . 5/17/2005
Who does Van Helsing think he is? Some sort of possessive, freak of nature kind of father! He deserves to rot in hell, not Dracula and/or Titania! That bastard of a jerk! He hit her! What a... (screams really loud and slams fist on desk)... i hope you kill that bastard in your story. He deserves to die, slowly and painfully... (begins to laugh maniacally)
Remember chapter 16 . 5/17/2005
That was so sad. Dracula killed her... I was ready to defy the laws of reality, justp into your story and tear him limb from limb... but I will refrain. She is back now... and so is Van Helisng (spits with disgust). O, he bothers me. Alright, on to reading. Great job with all the suspense and stuff. Its great.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »